Toro height of cut plates

ken51May 15, 2014

Does anyone know where I can get the rear height of cut plates & bolts for a Toro Super Recycer 20037. The new kit is #105-1290 . I 'm looking for used since the mower is 12 years old. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Are you referring to the height adjusters?

The part that holds the pinion gear parts and the wheel is called the Pivot Arm Assembly and the lever/handle that you adjust the height with is called the Knob Arm.

    Bookmark   May 15, 2014 at 12:19PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Actually, these are just plates that you bolt on next to the height grooves that are built in to the deck. Just spoke with Toro who tells me I am looking for part #43-5050 in a quantity of 2. ( The purpose is to repair the filed down height adjuster grooves in the deck ).

    Bookmark   May 15, 2014 at 12:28PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

After market repair add on.. I got you now.

ebay and such places have them for around $22.00 a set or $11.00 each. Be hard to find them used due to them being used to repair a deck. Then the deck would have to trashed before someone would remove them.

    Bookmark   May 15, 2014 at 5:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks for the tip - will check ebay.

    Bookmark   May 15, 2014 at 6:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
John Deere L110
The mower has been sitting for 3 years, it ran when...
Craftsman Lawn Mower Model#917258860 won't turn left
I just bought a Craftsman Lawn Mower with a 46"...
B&S OHV 6.5 won't start
If I prime the engine 5/6 times it starts on the second...
Briggs and Stratton spark plug confusion
I've got a B & S opposed twin 422707 on a Craftsman...
New Honda HRX Drive System
I see where Honda is presenting a new drive system...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™