Toro GTS 2 cycle Suzuki 20684 push mower parts

back2denaliMay 22, 2011

The piston on this mower is bad but the carb, bag, ignition, BBC, other parts are usable. Is anyone interested in anything from it? Anything worth shipping.

It was running a couple weeks ago but the bolt which holds on the air filter came loose and a washer got sucked into the intake - it cracked the piston wall. I had just spent hours cleaning the carb, replacing plug, fuel filter & cutoff switch, etc. now it's shot but some of the parts are still good.

back2denali@yahoo.com

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
andyma_gw

If you liked the mower, why dont you look for a piston? Prolly could get away with a used one.

Bookmark   May 24, 2011 at 9:57PM
ggoyeneche

The value of the machine as parts depends upon the age. Was made from 1984 to 1989. Most valuable part is the ignition coil, but only if from a later model (1986 or later, three-leg, 81-2810). Retail is $175, I've sold on Ebay for $50 to $75. If it is earlier two-leg (81-1990 or 17-1529) actually retails more at $235, but since they rarely fail and there are relatively few machines still out there, not much secondary market. I've seen them listed for $25 and never sell. Other salable parts are the recoil assembly and the Mikuni carburetor. Bag, BBC, and other stuff is usually too expense to ship unless you have someone local interested.

Bookmark   May 25, 2011 at 12:19PM
back2denali

Mower is gone now; thanks for all the info.

Bookmark   December 1, 2011 at 6:34AM
More Discussions
Troy Bilt 21inch Push Mower w/B&S Engine
I have an 11A-426A711. I prime it and it starts and...
gordini39
Anyone ever use an electric mower?
As you may know, ethanol in our gasoline is really...
FrogmoreFarm
Best self propelled walk behind mulching mower
Hey Guys and Gals, in the market for the best all around...
mowman07
21" self-propelled, which has most reliable drive system?
Hi there, I'm looking to replace my Ariens Classic...
kwk1
Husqvarna 150bt blower running lean - harder to start
Blower is taking 3 - 5 pulls to start when it used...
edge
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™