New scores and Projects!!

Calamity_J(z7bc)September 11, 2012

Hello Junker Family! Haven't posted for a while so thought I'd snap a few pics and getcha all caught up of what's been happening at Camp Calamity!! heh heh!

Some scores I scored: Frog for beside pond(kinetic $4), Cement guy hangs up ($5), Camels(3out of the four for $10!)and Blue cup/saucer($5)and frog sitting on free super cute small bricks, 6ftwide x 8ft tall arbor built out of scrounged wood and metal(most exspensive part was the $30 gate kit), My four yr old GOG free shower door finally has a home in a trellis for a new rhodo bed(painting the lattice as we speak...then I was digging up a bed to move and decided to make a wooden Hens and chicks box so I could save some plants till I remake thier beds! And lastly, I made a green and purple totem! Hope you enjoy the pics!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cadillactaste

Love everything! The shower door trellis is beautiful!!! The totepole amazing!

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 1:57PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Marlene Kindred

Score a bunch for you Jane!! Wow, so many cool things. Love the shower door arbor!! And your wood and metal gate/arbor is fantastic too. Really like your tuxedo frog...he looks really sweet...and all of your other finds and creations are great too.

Bookmark   September 11, 2012 at 4:42PM
More Discussions
Looking for fellow aussies - I've got glass to get rid of!
Hi Folk I started on the exciting journey of glass...
aussie_mum
glass insulators
WWYD? A friend gave me close to 100 glass telephone...
chickiebabeblue
msn garden junk-sad
As some of you know, MSN is closing! I am sorry to...
nonacook
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
Re purposing A Window
Hi, I just got all new windows for my house, and don't...
gabby811 6 NJ
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™