We're Back ! This Time with Photos !

mommyandme2September 11, 2011

Attached is a link to our garden junk photo bucket. There is a 4 page main album & 3 additional sub-albums. My youngest & I made aluminum flowers, glass plate flowers & steamer basket flowers. There are also 6 or 7 bottle bugs. The various bits of sculpture & pottery were created by my oldest. The bottle bird & armadillo were purchased. Feel free to ask questions. Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Here are a few of our pictures

Here is a link that might be useful: Photobucket garden junk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
toomuchglass(5)

You're in T-R-O-U-B-L-E now , Missy .... I'm so blown away by all your creations ... I want to get at my stash & try and make stuff like you have !!! Okay -- I'll admit .... I meant try and Copy stuff like you have :P
I can't even begin to tell you how cool your stuff is . How big is the space you decorated ? Is it a patio ? A fenced in yard ? It's sure inspiring :) Thank you for showing us !

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 5:14PM
marylee_2010

Everything is totally awesome. I love the flowers, especially the ones that look like mums. You have done an outstanding job. Thanks for sharing.

Marylee

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 7:46PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

Wonderful! i too particularly love the flowers.
Kathy

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 8:31PM
ohtobedone

Love the face planter! did you make this too?? Great job in all your lovely things!!

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 9:01PM
nanatricia

Love your flowers it all cool!!!

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 9:12PM
Marlene Kindred

Wow! You've really got quite the assortment of creations! I'd really like instructions on the tin flowers. I especially like the daisy type and the dahlia looking ones! Incredible!

Are you willing to share how to's?

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 9:25PM
jeannespines

You two have been very busy! Those face planters are quite unique! TFS your albums! Jeanne S.

Bookmark   September 11, 2011 at 9:29PM
mommyandme2

Thanks for the compliments. We had a lot of fun putting it all together. I am currently living w/ my oldest dd & her family in a rental. Our "backyard" is a 8' by 36' fenced-in patio. All items that appear to be some form of pottery were made by my oldest dd. The boy with the aloe hair is quite large, almost 2 feet tall. The female, whom I call Matilda, is probably about 6" tall, is NOT a planter, but we love her anyway. I also love the birdbath with the piranha fish in it. No bird has ever dared come near it. The photos at the end of the main album & the entire mosaics album are projects we completed while living in CT. There, we had a deck & a backyard. When I moved, I gave many of those projects to my sisters. I brought the concrete leaves down here & placed them right next to our front door, but a very brazen thief stole all of them. I thought their outrageous weight would discourage potential thieves, but unfortunately, I was wrong. I'll post a tutorial on flower-making later. - Laura (& Sarah & Wendy)

Bookmark   September 12, 2011 at 10:36AM
More Discussions
Changing Landscape part TWO
The time has come. A new idea is a must come spring....
arcy_gw
New here...sorta
Hey y'all! I was here ages ago. Well, mostly on the...
valkyrja01
Christmas Bottle Tree
I finally got around to making a Christmas bottle tree...
lindasewandsew
Glass Totems at Longwood Garden
I was amazed to see several glass totem bird baths...
frankielynnsie
Flower Bed Bed Ideas
I was given two white plastic fence panels (similar...
xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™