Bird feeder picture

luvidaho_2010(5/6)September 30, 2012

I mostly lurk and greatly enjoy looking at everyone's wonderful pictures and ideas. You are all very talented, and I have borrowed several ideas I have seen.

I saw a picture a month or so ago of a bird feeder made from a ring from a whiskey barrel with 2 holes drilled through it, a metal rod (smaller than re-bar I think) running through the holes, with a disc blade attached to the bottom of the rod for the bird feed. I didn't save the post so that I could show my DH, figured I could find it again. Wrong! I have searched every word combination I can think of, tried to go to the picture gallery (couldn't find it) and still haven't found the picture. I can't even remember now if it was a post or a link attached to a post.

Does anyone remember this picture, or have instructions for something similar? I would like to make one, have all the parts but DH isn't too impressed with my attempt at a drawing of what I want it to look like.:)

Thanks, Tami

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvs2click

Sorry I can't help you - I don't remember seeing it and I also searched Google images for you with every word combination I could think of! Hope someone can answer your question!
Arlene

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 4:48PM
Marlene Kindred

It was in the Summer Issue of Country Gardens Magazine on pg. 58. I tried finding it on their site and I'm sure someone can, but I didn't have any luck. It was an awesome birdfeeder....good luck in your search. Sue Whitney from Junk Market Style created it.

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 5:32PM
luvidaho_2010(5/6)

Thanks for the replies. I was sure I saw it on here but I am beginning to think it must have been a link added and I just can't find where it was posted. I might have to try making another drawing from memory and tell him to just help me make it and hope for the best! LOL
Tami

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 9:44PM
More Discussions
msn garden junk-sad
As some of you know, MSN is closing! I am sorry to...
nonacook
Craft fairs and Garden Junk
I know this really isn't the time of year to find Garden...
toomuchglass
Good garden markers needed soon
Does anyone know where I can get good garden markers?...
Corkelcol
GJ Inspiration Albums on Photobucket
I've not been here in a long time, but thought I'd...
Purplemoon
Changing Landscape part TWO
The time has come. A new idea is a must come spring....
arcy_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™