Craftsman/Murray/Stanley 26' Walk Behind Manual

ntl1991(6)June 4, 2011

Hello,

I've recently acquired a used 2001 Stanley (Built by Murray) 26" Self-Propelled Walk-Behind Zero-Turn lawn mower, model 261031X692A. Since Murray has been bought out, most of their online owners manuals are MIA. I did notice, however, that a certain Craftsman mower, the 536885600, is exactly the same as my mower, except it doesn't have the castoring wheels, and the engine is a Briggs instead of a Tecumseh. Since all Craftsman models have online manuals, can anyone figure out the model number of a 536885600 with castoring wheels? I'm sure Craftsman put them out, as I've seen them on the floor at Sears several years back.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomplum

According to a wild card search at SPD , they didn't. There were 2 models. There was a 5600 and a 5601. Of course a google search shows many parts illustrations. What specifically are you looking for? Caster parts?

Bookmark   June 4, 2011 at 10:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ntl1991(6)

Thanks. I'm looking for the castor locking pins along with a the engine top cover which is specific to the Stanley models which had Tec engines.

After doing some research, Murray also sold these as Yard Kings too... I can't seem to find any model numbers, though...

Thanks!

Bookmark   June 4, 2011 at 11:24PM
More Discussions
B&S OHV 6.5 won't start
If I prime the engine 5/6 times it starts on the second...
mvron
Snapper commercial refurb
This is the 1986 snapper 21500PC that I found in the...
snapperfreak
Craftsman ZTS 7500
Going to look at a used one of these tomorrow. Anything...
radlee30458
Need Craftsman mower grass bag
I have a very old, but really good condition Craftsman...
olddaddy
Champion Spark Plug lack of quality
Picked up a set of RJ12C's to have on hand when I do...
yt125
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™