tru cut mower

hoopmanJuly 27, 2011

Am looking to buy a tru cut mower, any suggestions on which to buy?? I am fed up with my McClane always having some issue or another with it.. small yard about 3500 sq. ft bermuda grass..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lovethempokes

At 3,500 s.f., you would only need a 20" unit. I have both a P-20 and an H-20 from Tru-Cut. While they were built in different years, the only difference I can see is the speed with which they drive. My H-20 has an additional sprocket gear reduction that my P-20 does not have...meaning the P-20 FLIES as fast as I can walk at full throttle and the H-20 is what I would consider "normal" in terms of speed. Actually, they also use different engine models. The P series use Honda's GX (commercial-grade) series while the H-20 uses Briggs OR Honda's GC series. I am a fan of the GX series found on the P-20 mower but I'm not sure it's a justifiable expense. Any of the engines offered are great for our residential applications.

I think you will really like your Tru-cut mower. Please report back and let us know what you got and what you think of it.

Bookmark   October 11, 2011 at 4:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JeffRnSC357

I too, recently bought a TruCut mower. Its a 20-inch, 4.0 Honda home owner model. Bought a roller for it, some new tires and some small parts. I don't have a owners manual as it is second-hand. Can anyone help me with changing the tires? Not sure how I go about it and don't want to tear something up. Any Info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bookmark   November 3, 2014 at 1:49PM
More Discussions
John Deere K-Series 12 HP 48.comm walk behind transmission? Old Yellow
I noticed it felt like transmission was slipping in...
Gary Simmons
Lawn-boy F Series - Connecting Rod play ?
I have my Lawn-boy apart to replace upper and lower...
bhap
PTO Problem on my Lawn Mower
I was just outside mowing and I hit an obstruction...
amburton98
airens 1534 mini zoom no crank
I've got a 15hp Briggs motor that I attempted to jump...
baldo6878
Need Recommendations For Inexpensive Gas Push Mower With Mulch Bag
I think it's time to retire our old mower, which is...
mimipadv
Sponsored Products
Mini Round Chrome One-Light Bath Fixture with Royal Cut Light Peridot Green Crys
$150.00 | Bellacor
Bruck | V/A Sphere
YLighting
'Nana' Die-Cut Flower Frame
$14.99 | zulily
Renaissance New Heirloom Gold Two-Light Amethyst Heritage Handcut Crystal Wall S
$922.00 | Bellacor
Varick Walnut Bar Stool
$528.99 | Dot & Bo
Thomas OBrien Decanter-Clear Crystal - TOB201
$119.99 | Hayneedle
Olde Bronze 3-light Chandelier
Overstock.com
Champagne Round Crystal Ice Bucket
Classic Hostess
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™