LawnBoy Sens-a-Speed

ralexJuly 30, 2012

I replaced a transmission bracket on my LawnBoy model 10672 and first time use was perfect. Using second time after about 10 feet the right rear wheel totally locked. Will not go forward or backward. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thx

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tomplum

That's a tough one w/o being there. If you pull the wheel, is everything in place?

Bookmark   August 1, 2012 at 12:20AM
andyb1

make sure the washer is in the dust cover properly, could have fell out when installed ,that washer stops the wheel bolt from overtighting.

Bookmark   August 1, 2012 at 4:48PM
1saxman

I couldn't find the model on the LB site - is it the type with the grease fitting on each rear adjuster/clutch housing, or the one without the clutch housings?

Bookmark   August 2, 2012 at 2:41PM
ralex

thx for advice, I'm still stumped I will add that my transmission was replaced 18 mos ago. I brought it home and first time out was fine then wheel locked. I returned to repair shop and they mmade a quick change (2-3 min) without removing wheels. I wish I paid attention, it was as if a part on transmission was reversed and in installing new bracket I may have done the same. I have since removed wheels, greased everything and am now going to remove transmission. I was trying to save some cash but frustration may not be worth it.

Bookmark   August 4, 2012 at 10:24AM
More Discussions
airens 1534 mini zoom no crank
I've got a 15hp Briggs motor that I attempted to jump...
baldo6878
Shindaiwa T18 Trimmer TK Carb Rebuild
During the process of cleaning and replacing the diagphrams...
sjsmithjr
Tecumseh Starting Issues
Ok, for a bald man I just have no more hair to pull...
unciet
Charger for/charging a Toro GTS 6.75 hp
I recently acquired a several year old Toro GTS 6.75...
bkay2000
Best self propelled walk behind mulching mower
Hey Guys and Gals, in the market for the best all around...
mowman07
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™