Thinking 'summer' in Winter

toomuchglass(5)November 29, 2011

I told myself that I'm going to have a spring yard art sale . That means working all winter on spring stuff. I just can't get in the mood ....ggggrrrrrr...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvs2click

I'm in the mood! Enchanted Gardens had a Black Friday weekend sale where they took 15% off your total, so I ordered 64 miniature fairies. Then Consumer Crafts had 30% off and free shipping so I got lots of rusty wheelbarrows, bird houses, wagons, etc. for my fairy gardens. Then Hobby Lobby had all their miniatures 1/2 off this week, so I stocked up there too. Getting a good stock ahead so when spring comes, I'm ready! Now I need to find a good source for miniature ceramic mushrooms yet. I've got spring fever already.

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 8:57PM
flowers12

Toomuchglass, gee I know just how you feel. Sometimes I just sit and look at glass dishes and have absolutely no ideas of what to do with it. It's especially aggravating when I know I have a craft fair coming up and I just can't make anything. Then the next day or so I get my creativity back and get busy. I'm not in that mode of making stuff right now sorry to say. I have a craft fair this weekend at a Senior Center and one next weekend. Luckily I was real creative and busy the last two weeks so I feel I have enough for both. I'm not thinking I'll sell too many at either one. I'm sure tomorrow you will be ready to create many beautiful things!
Marilyn

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 10:05PM
concretenprimroses(4B NH)

Its funny how it happens isn't it. One day you can and another day you can't. I'm on a roll right now, got my plate flowers almost done (found some more spoons), and I'm working on a new line of indoor stuff that I'll post about at Crafts and Decorations forum. I feel like I need to take advantage of this productive feeling while it lasts! (ie didn't go to work this afternoon :( I'm lucky I set my own hours, but I still have to put them in!
Kathy

Bookmark   December 1, 2011 at 3:51PM
More Discussions
Thinking of turning this old water faucet into a short light post
I figured removing the faucet itself...and adding a...
cadillactaste
Hanging Garden Globes
Here's one of my favorite garden junk projects ever:...
janetgia
Meep Meep
It's been blistering hot here. The pictures posted...
tinfoilhat
Using paint samples outside ?
Hi all ! I was wondering if anyone knows if we can...
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn
GJ Inspiration Albums on Photobucket
I've not been here in a long time, but thought I'd...
Purplemoon
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™