Lawn care manual
The internet seems to say a plethora of different things when it comes to fertilizer.
I am basically looking for an accurate care guide. Mowing and watering I think I have down but I have read I should fertilize every 6 weeks .
Scott's site says this:
These guys say for my KBG that I shouldn't fertilize too early in the spring because I'll get too much top growtn at the root's expense.
1. How often should I fertilize. (I like the 6 week rule, it's easy)
2. What numbers should I be using at what time? (high P & K in the fall? normal stuff the rest of the year?)
3. When do I apply my broad leaf weed killer?
4. When do I seed (if ever, or just let the lawn go to seed)
5. When and what do I apply something for grubs as preventative maintenance as I see many june bugs out now. (milky spore, grub-ex etc...)