Murphy boo

rob333June 28, 2010

I've never had pictures of him before, so I thought you'd like to see his amber eyes and lightning bolt nose. And Maggie moo is giving him her usual, what the heck is wrong with you? It's just a vent you silly! (P.S. when you take pictures, you can see stuff you normally don't see. Ick! what's with the baseboards? I know what I'll be doing tonight.)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mawheel

Robin, what a darling cat! This is Murphy, LF's cat? And the one in the last picture is your cat, Maggie? She's a beauty, too. I have a "Maggie", but don't know how to post a picture. She's a rusty orange with way too much long hair and slightly crossed eyes. The vet said she may have a little Siamese in her. Sometimes, you don't know if she's looking at you or something else. She's such a love and DH and I have gone ga-ga over her. I've always been an animal lover, but thought it was mainly dogs. Sinced we've had Maggie, it's cats, too. :>)

Bookmark   June 28, 2010 at 3:39PM
rob333

Why thanks! He's darling to look at, but I call him the trouble maker. See that last picture, he's likely onto the next thing he's going to "explore". Ugh. Yes, he's my little fella's (LF) cat and the big fluffer doodle is my cat. If you have your picture electronically, I can post it for you. Just send it to my email link and I'll get it up and running!

P.S. I love dogs too, but redheaded cats I go head over heels for!

Bookmark   June 28, 2010 at 4:13PM
petaloid(SoCal 10a/24)

Oh, he's so handsome, and Maggie is a gorgeous too!

Bookmark   June 28, 2010 at 7:05PM
tisha_(z7 OKC)

They are both beautiful cats!

I just love orange/buff colored cats. They are my favorites!

Bookmark   June 29, 2010 at 4:37PM
mawheel

Thanks for your kind offer to post a picture for me; I'll see if I can send you a picture of *my* Maggie!

Bookmark   June 29, 2010 at 5:52PM
More Discussions
If it isn't one thing...
Seems everyone has a story of weather and related problems,...
lilosophie
Happy birthday Robin and Pam
My partner for b'day along with Pam. Three threes...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 26 - 15
God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought,...
don_socal
Dancing with the chickens. Video
DD and GS are taking how to make video classes, and...
west_gardener2
Quotes 3 - 4 - 15
You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long...
don_socal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™