quotes 2 - 10 -14

don_socalFebruary 10, 2014

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences.
Audre Lorde

Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.
Henri Nouwen

Dream on it. Let your mind take you to places you would like to go, and then think about it and plan it and celebrate the possibilities. And don't listen to anyone who doesn't know how to dream.
Liza Minnelli

What is certain is that singing is not merely modulating a song by means of the voice: we sing and we celebrate the beauty that we can grow and live every day. If you want to sing and give emotions to those who are listening, you must have something to tell through your singing; you have to use singing like an instrument to tell something.
Andrea Bocelli

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anneliese_32(6)

Have to say yes to all of them, a great positive start of the day.

Bookmark   February 10, 2014 at 7:15AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
west_gardener

I like all of them. The first one rings a bell.
There are people from all over the world here in silicon valley. You can imagine there are differences in many ways, but we don't focus on differences, we focus on our shared goals. Home, safe neighborhoods, good schools and great educational and business opportunities.

Bookmark   February 10, 2014 at 6:44PM
More Discussions
Sooty says: it fits
They do find the darnest places to take a nap, on my...
lilosophie
Quotes 2 - 25 - 15
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 28 - 15
When you get into a tight place and everything goes...
don_socal
Happy Birthday, Don!
Have a great Day, a wonderful year. Wishing you improved...
lilosophie
Quotes 2 - 19 - 15
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there...
don_socal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™