My mouse turned into a cat

anneliese_32(6)February 18, 2013

My computer mouse decided that it wanted to go where it wanted, not where I wanted it to go. Got this morning a new one and now can get on the computer again without using in English or German every swearword I could think of.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilosophie

Bilingual swearing! Mouses do that do their owners, don't they - or should I say computers and their accessories do it a lot.
I am glad to see you, I was a bit worried about your silence. Glad all is well and it was only the electronic rodent that caused trouble

Bookmark   February 18, 2013 at 6:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
west_gardener

Been there, done that with both the wayward mouse that drove my cursor nuts, and I had to chase it all over the place and that prompted the bilingual curses.
A funny story, a friend told about when she was in a computer class, and a classmate yelled out that she had lost her cursor. Everyone got down on the floor to search for her cursor. The teacher walked in and asked what they were doing. The teacher got the point and helped find the cursor.
I bet there are tons of people that can identify with the situation, including me.
Glad all is working well.

Bookmark   February 18, 2013 at 7:01PM
More Discussions
For poetry fans
I investigate A.Word.A.Day, on wordsmith.org, every...
jim_1 Zone 5B Illinois
Quotes 3 - 28 - 15
To keep every cog and wheel is the first precaution...
don_socal
Quotes 3 - 23 - 15
Every major player is working on this technology of...
don_socal
Quotes 3 - 13 - 15
The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself,...
don_socal
Quotes 3 - 21 - 15
What is a television apparatus to man, who has only...
don_socal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™