Hey guys

gandle(4 NE)February 13, 2013

not that there are many guys left on the forum. But, do you go to a barber shop instead of a stylist? My barber retired and I had been going to him for over 40 years and I have been having trouble finding another just plain barber. If I go to a stylist and tell them I want a flat top, take off the corners and number one on the sides I usually get a huh or what. Every barber understands that. I think maybe I have finally found one that I like. Have to drive a few moles but thats O.K.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
don_socal

Gave up shaving and haircuts over twenty years ago, just comb, tie hair back and go. Occasionally let the hair that is left down, keeps moving back.

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 2:20PM
mjmercer

Do you have any photographs of yourself that you could take for your barber to use as a reference? Might help.....

Karen

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 2:23PM
oscarthecat(z7MD)

My wifes Viet Namese hair lady is also a great barber. I cut it short myself in summer then in cooler weather I let her take over

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 5:04PM
west_gardener

DH went through the same thing when his long time barber passed away. He decided to stay with the same barber shop, mainly because they were clean and sanitary in his experience.
He chose another barber in that shop and "suggested" how to cut his hair. It worked, and DH is happy.
I can't imagine DH going to a stylist, he know what he wants.

Bookmark   February 13, 2013 at 7:35PM
More Discussions
Dancing with the chickens. Video
DD and GS are taking how to make video classes, and...
west_gardener2
Quotes 2 - 21 - 15
Life is a lot like jazz... it's best when you improvise. George...
don_socal
Just went to the grocery store
and as we left a woman followed us out by less than...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 28 - 15
When you get into a tight place and everything goes...
don_socal
Photos from my recent cruise.
Coral World in St. Thomas. My first time there was...
jim_1 Zone 5B Illinois
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™