Mysterious Flowering plant
Please help identify this beautiful flowering plant:
- Purchased at a sale in Sonoma County, was not blossoming at the time. (No they didn't know what it was.)
- Whithered outside in the summer heat, so we brought it inside, and it produced these beautiful blooms, but no on knows what it is!
- Was suggested it was similar to an Abutilon, but those blossoms hang down; these blossoms look similar to a Fuchsia, but grow upright instead of hanging down.
- Seems to prefer moderate temps, has maintained quite well in our east-facing kitchen window where it gets morning sun.
- Became infested by aphids, but those have been all but eradicated by the ladybugs I've been bringing in from the yard.
Any ideas??!! I can provide close ups of the blossoms if necessary - Thanks! :)