Quotes

lilosophieApril 7, 2012

I will take next week 4/8 - 4/15, after that, there may not be any more quotes unless someone comes forward and takes a week. Perhaps this has outlived it's appeal? Hate to think that.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anneliese_32(6)

OK, I take the week after Lilo, 4/15/ - 4/21, hate to see it go, but I am afraid Lilo is right.

Bookmark   April 7, 2012 at 1:39PM
don_socal

I will keep it going as long as I'm able, could be the interest has taken a back seat to the holiday. I enjoy doing it as it give me some larnin and broadens my mind. Could that mean I am a fat head? ;^)

Bookmark   April 8, 2012 at 10:34AM
coconut_nj

I think quite a few people enjoy reading them. Not that many want to post them for the week. As long as three or four or five of us are willing, I think it's fine. I always come back to, if Suzanne could do it by herself for years, no reason we should stop if we are willing. I'm with you Don, I always learn things when I'm researching for the week. If a week has no one, we can always just post it as free for all post of the day, so people can just post for one day, without signing up. Even when I'm reclusive or hurting and don't respond to posts I generally come and read and catch up on the quotes at some point.

Bookmark   April 14, 2012 at 12:46AM
husky004_(z5 NY)

I've already signed up yes I enjoy everyone's quotes even if I don't respond. I just hope everyone bears with me when i'm a bit late or i double up sometimes the days just get away from me.

Bookmark   April 14, 2012 at 10:53PM
More Discussions
Quotes 2 - 25 - 15
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 19 - 15
In the depth of winter I finally learned that there...
don_socal
A sad morning
Martha, of the green eggs, has passed on to the big...
lilosophie
Quotes 2 - 23 - 15
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. Albert...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 22 - 15
Man is a universe within himself. Bob Marley Prejudice...
don_socal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™