A mystery

gandle(4 NE)April 6, 2013

It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I'm inside sitting on the sofa or outside in a lawn chair, I seem to have a cat in my lap. I might think she is outside but maybe she passes through walls. Guess it wouldn't surprise me.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pkramer60

As a long time cat person(don't tell the dog) the best I can tell you is to stop thinking about and accept that you are owned by a cat. Just enjoy the lap warmer.

Bookmark   April 6, 2013 at 3:48PM
anneliese_32(6)

George, maybe Heinlein's "The cat who walks through walls" retired to Nebraska. They can move fast. My cat is upstairs and looks out of the window and I am downstairs. I go and open the door and the cat is out before I have opened the door completely. All I have to do is think about it and she runs.

Bookmark   April 6, 2013 at 4:17PM
lilosophie

There are times that I think any one cat is a multiple cat, if s/he chooses to be and can be in more than one place at once. Don't laugh, with cats everything is possible.

Bookmark   April 6, 2013 at 5:40PM
mawheel

I totally agree, Lilo. A cat is an incredible creature, and our cat Maggie has both my husband and me under her paws. Fortunately, as long as we do what she wants, she's a benevolent dictator, but when 14 pounds of cat lands on your chest at five in the morning, it's a real wake up call!

Bookmark   April 6, 2013 at 6:10PM
gabriell_gw

When I am sitting, my cat is in my lap or on the back of the chair.When I'm not sitting she cries for no apparent reason. I think she is telling me to sit down.

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 1:13AM
don_socal

They are soo manipulative.

Bookmark   April 7, 2013 at 1:17AM
More Discussions
Just went to the grocery store
and as we left a woman followed us out by less than...
don_socal
More rain.
We need it, looks like the next three or four days...
don_socal
Happy Birthday, Don!
Have a great Day, a wonderful year. Wishing you improved...
lilosophie
Quotes 2 - 23 - 15
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. Albert...
don_socal
Please excuse my tardiness
Power went out Thurday late evening, got back after...
anneliese32
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™