quotes 6 - 19 - 14

don_socalJune 19, 2014

Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
Paramahansa Yogananda

Art is a critical component in a well-rounded education. Art is the level playing field - no matter how rich or poor, tall or short, pretty or ugly to the bone, if you can draw, you can find personal fulfillment and build self-confidence. Art is the highest achievement of mankind.
Lynda Resnick

What makes the Stones' arrogance so divine is that we all believe that long ago and far away they weren't rich and famous but poor and struggling, just like us.
Jon Landau

Constantly having to think about money is not nice. People used to say, 'Being rich doesn't make you happy'. And I'd think, 'I've got no electricity, nothing - tell that to my empty fridge'.
Rebecca Ferguson

Poverty is everyone's problem. It cuts across any line you can name: age, race, social, geographic or religious. Whether you are black or white; rich, middle-class or poor, we are ALL touched by poverty.
Kathleen Blanco

The truth about people at every economic level of life is you get those who are kind and who are not, those who are greedy, whether they be rich or poor. That's a common thread through humanity on any street you go to.
Gavid Hood

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilosophie

It's all true, thanks

Bookmark   June 19, 2014 at 9:17AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
west_gardener

Excellent quotes, as usual, Don.
I echo lilo.

Bookmark   June 19, 2014 at 6:35PM
More Discussions
Quotes 2 - 23 - 15
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. Albert...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 27 - 15
Grief can be the garden of compassion. If you keep...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 28 - 15
When you get into a tight place and everything goes...
don_socal
Quotes 3 - 4 - 15
You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long...
don_socal
Dancing with the chickens. Video
DD and GS are taking how to make video classes, and...
west_gardener2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™