Heads up! Westminster Dog Show! Tonight!

maryo_nh(z5 SouthernNH)February 12, 2007

And tomorrow night of course. On the USA Network. And, last year there were no reruns, they wanted everybody to buy their expensive CD, so better tape it yourselves!

:) Mary

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zinniachick(southwest Ohio)

The Akita won the working dog class -- go akitas!

Bookmark   February 12, 2007 at 10:13PM
sheepco(MN z4)

Thanks for the heads up Mary, had a meeting tonight so missed it, but usually Somebody at work tapes it. I'll get on 'em tomorrow!

Bookmark   February 12, 2007 at 10:58PM
maryo_nh(z5 SouthernNH)

I missed it myself too Sarah... but nobody taped it (pout). Can't blame them, I was the one that decided we didn't need that old VCR in the tv cabinet anymore (the only thing it was good for, was, grandson likes to stick his toy cars into the slot).
I had a good excuse though! I was still on my way home from a long weekend in California! Babysitting said grandson and his darling baby sister.
I'm hogging the TV tonight though! I'll see the akita then. I llllovvvve those.

:) Mary
* we had breakfast on a sidewalk cafe in L.A. yesterday... and now I'm looking at the thermometer and it says 2 degrees... (still balmy by comparison to Minnesota!)... snow storm tomorrow... *
*sigh*

Bookmark   February 13, 2007 at 6:28AM
youreit

Cripes, I had it on the calendar (yeah, I'm an animal geek! LOL), and I STILL forgot to watch it! Yay, Akita! And Dandie Dinmont Terrier, toy Poodle (Pug placed 3rd...*sniff*), and standard Poodle. (Those Poodles are such divas...) Tonight is sporting, hound, and herding groups. Yeehaw!

Great to hear about your trip to Cali, Mary! I'm surprised it didn't rain on you, but I'm glad it didn't. LOL We've had rainy, normal weather up near Sac, but I know it's still pretty dry down south. Welcome back! :)

Brenda

Bookmark   February 13, 2007 at 12:26PM
youreit

Last night, the English Springer Spaniel won in sporting, Petits Bassets Griffons Vendeen (whooo, say THAT fast 3 times!) in the hound group, and in herding, the Bouviers des Flandres won (one of my personal faves).

And James the Spaniel won it!!!! Congrats, James!

Brenda

Bookmark   February 14, 2007 at 9:05AM
More Discussions
Growing store bought lotus?
I found lotus roots in the grocery store tonight. Maybe...
fireweed22
A deck window to my pond
Covered a portion of my pond with a deck so I decided...
thepondfather
Waterproof concrete sealers are too expensive
I'm just getting into this whole water feature thing,...
marsrising
Tree stump for decoration???
Hello all, I need information about my new 2,800 gallon...
izolah76
My ponds with no liners
I dug these ponds with a rented bulldozer 30 years...
mikebotann
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™