Cats!

youreitMarch 29, 2008

I had to share this story, for those who haven't seen it yet. Pretty awesome!

Brenda

SACRAMENTO, CA - Four-year-old Michael Ramirez's cat Dottie had a litter of six kittens on Easter. Two of the kittens were born on Saturday night, and the final four were born early Sunday morning.

So far, not so unusual. But one of the black and white kitties does have "unusual" markings - a message of love for its mother Dottie, says Michael's stepmom Teauri Ramirez.

According to Ramirez, the kitten's side reads, "I Love Dot."

"We waited for the fur to dry, and we saw it, and it surely said, 'I love Dot,'" said Ramirez.

Michael has all kinds of animals at his house, including snakes and turtles, but this kitten is definitely unique.

The Ramirezes are looking for homes for the other five kittens but plan to keep the one with the message. Ramirez says she wants everyone to see this cat.

"Somebody has to see this to believe it, and we want to tell everybody," Ramirez said.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chickadeedeedee(z 6-7 ish Ohio)

LOL! That's like out of a Believe it or Not book. Little Dottie, Jr. is too precious! Thanks for posting their story. :-)

Bookmark   March 30, 2008 at 7:19PM
youreit

I know! It's not even a stretch to see it like, for example, seeing Jesus on a piece of toast or something. LOL

The kitty has been christened "Dottie" by little Michael, in honor of her momma. :)

Brenda

Bookmark   March 31, 2008 at 9:21AM
comettose(7)

That is so amazing!

Bookmark   April 3, 2008 at 8:56PM
More Discussions
New container water garden/fish pond
Hi everyone! We have wanted to create a water garden/fish...
Houndmom
Free mosquito fish (Gambusia) in FL?
Does any one know if you can get free mosquito fish(Gambusia)...
novembergrl
Growing store bought lotus?
I found lotus roots in the grocery store tonight. Maybe...
fireweed22
Tropical marginals dormancy
Two months ago I planted an Umbrella Palm and a Papyrus...
thepondfather
Do crows eat frogs?
I've had my pond for 15 years, and never suspected...
robin321
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™