Guess who?

pondmaninal(7b)April 5, 2010

I bet you can't but I am an old member here.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sleeplessinftwayne(z4-5 IND)

Hey there! It has been a while. How are you getting along in Alabama? How long have you been there and how is the work situation? I think about you and your determination every time I see a stock tank. I hope your luck has improved. Sleepless

Bookmark   April 6, 2010 at 6:52PM
pondmaninal(7b)

Hey Sleepless, I'm originally from here so I fit right back in except for my hobby. Not much water gardening here. We've been here since November 1st. I'm still unemployed but still was getting unemployment. Not sure if the last payment was it or whether I got another extension. I should know by next Tuesday. I still have the stock tanks and troughs. I had problems with my truck before we moved and had to get rid of it. My wife bought me a new used one for our anniversary. As far as our luck is going, I might not have found a job yet but my wife has a part time job that might end up full time soon. I have started pond consulting on the side and have bunches and bunches of water lilies, hardy and tropical. I'm not sure if all of my marginals will come back though but 80% of the lotus tubers are good. There is a lot to tell but I'll bring it out a little at a time.

Bookmark   April 6, 2010 at 9:43PM
sleeplessinftwayne(z4-5 IND)

Sorry for the job situation. So many people have been affected. Not everyone has the good fortune to have a relative like your sister.

I hope your pond business takes off. I have plants returning that I didn't expect to make it.

Bookmark   April 10, 2010 at 5:32PM
More Discussions
Tree stump for decoration???
Hello all, I need information about my new 2,800 gallon...
izolah76
Herron attack
Just want to vent. The day before Christmas I went...
Mike56
Tropical marginals dormancy
Two months ago I planted an Umbrella Palm and a Papyrus...
thepondfather
New UV ordered
This is my first time that I will use a UV lamp for...
hwarrick
Waterproof concrete sealers are too expensive
I'm just getting into this whole water feature thing,...
marsrising
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™