Pix of Emma fishing

sheepco(MN z4)April 28, 2006

She'll spend hours on end like this, just watching the fish swim, ocassionally even getting her nose wet! But she's stayed out of the pond this spring...so far...

the interesting reflection in the middle of the water is the head of the heron statue my neighbor brought back from Florida for me.

And as you can see, Murphy has grown up enough to drink out of the skippy. Kate's in the background stomping on hostas...need to put up a little garden fencing :)

Sarah

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pondmaninfl(z9 FL)

Frances likes drinking from the pond. One evening she was drinking and my biggest koi came up and kissed her on the nose. You should have seen the look on that dogs face.

G'day,
Scott

Bookmark   April 28, 2006 at 10:28PM
youreit

Oh, Sarah, Emma is so beautiful! It looks like she might have a little OCD going on, but if I could, I'd be sitting by the pond for hours, too. :D

I wish you had a pic of that, Scott! LOL

Brenda

Bookmark   April 29, 2006 at 10:25AM
pondmaninfl(z9 FL)

Brenda, it made me actually start carrying the digital camera out with the dog. I may try to get a video clip if it happens again.

G'day,
Scott

Bookmark   April 29, 2006 at 11:21PM
jeffahayes(8a Upstate SC)

Sarah, your dogs are adoreable!

That second picture, with all three facing the same way, but each totally engaged in something different, is just PRECIOUS!

Love it!
Jeff

Bookmark   May 4, 2006 at 12:59AM
mamabear_on(6bON)

Hello Sarah, love your dogs. I have a golden named Jenna and she is the same color as your Murphy and she is so good, well still working on the jumping on people part, but for being 10 mths old I think she is doing good.

She also love the pond and pool and so far so good has not gone in either. That may have something to do with the fact that she went thru the ice on the pond this past winter and is still a little leary of it, but she loves the fish and any fish food that might fall in her direction......LOL

Louise

Bookmark   May 5, 2006 at 1:23PM
More Discussions
New UV ordered
This is my first time that I will use a UV lamp for...
hwarrick
betta anger issues
Hi guys. I have 3 bettas 1 male 2 female. The male...
clancy87
Herron attack
Just want to vent. The day before Christmas I went...
Mike56
Tropical marginals dormancy
Two months ago I planted an Umbrella Palm and a Papyrus...
thepondfather
Water chestnuts and Arrowhead (Saggitaria) from grocery store?
I also bought these at the grocery store to try for...
fireweed22
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™