How much can I do all at once?
I have the following tasks I want to do over the coming few weeks. This is in a TTTF lawn, where some of it is great from rehabbing last year, but a lot of it washed out and left room for a ton of weeds and bumpiness.
I was thinking of doing all the below in one shot, in this order...
1. Pull dead grass/weeds
2. Grub control - Nematodes and Milky Spore
3. Level - ~50/50 Sand/Loam mix
4. Overseed w/ TTTF (pretty much newly seed in the bad areas)
5. Fertilize (Ringer's Lawn Restore II)
6. Top dress with a thin (1/4) compost layer
Can I do all of this at once, or am I doing too much? I core aerated last year and drainage seems good still, and I'd rather not have to pay to rent the machine and a truck again, if I can help it. (if you think it's a must, I'd do that before step 2).
The bad side of the front yard for reference... the weeds I could pull easily got pulled by hand, the rest is currently dying from 2,4 d so it'll be easier to pull in a week or so.