We are in the national

gmatx_gw zone 6July 18, 2012

news but not in a good way. It seems like Amarillo, TX has a doctor who is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend. She, however, found a new love (another doctor) in Lubbock, which is 123 miles south of here. Amarillo doctor evidently paid hired hit man with bars of silver ($9,000) to kill the Lubbock doctor. Someone said silver bars have ID marks on them that identify who the bars were sold to. It just amazes me that anyone would either (1) think he could commit a perfect murder and never be caught or (2) be willing to spend the rest of his life in prison for $9,000.

It was really a double blow for the Lubbock doctor's family as their father was killed on the 2 year anniversary of their mother's murder by her second husband.

I would have much rather seen us in the news for the great contract Bell Textron received to build the new commercial helicopters. They are our best industry here.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rob333

Both parents were murdered? I am speechless. whoa. The chances of winning the powerball are probably smaller. I wish they'd won that more than a half billion dollar lottery. That is so awful.

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 10:53AM
anneliese_32(6)

Seems there is rarely a day when there is not a murder within a 100 mile radius. When and why did live become so cheap? It's not only here in the US, it's everywhere.

Bookmark   July 18, 2012 at 7:52PM
rob333

Hasn't it always been anneliese? There have been wars which decimated neighboring tribes. It's so awful to bear to think of the things humankind can do.

Bookmark   July 19, 2012 at 1:37PM
Janis_G(z7GA)

Lord luv a duck!
I'm wondering how he got through Med school.

Bookmark   July 19, 2012 at 11:16PM
anneliese_32(6)

Today's news from Aurora, CO realy shows the complete disregard for human life. I bet he did not know a single person there. This makes how many mass-shootings in a week?

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 7:58AM
gmatx_gw zone 6

Yes, mankind has always been cruel but we have reached such a low. Why have we gotten to this point and how do we change it? Is it lack of moral values taught by our parents or whoever raised us? Is it a rub off from some who believe they deserve whatever they want when they want it? What is it?

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 10:42AM
More Discussions
If it isn't one thing...
Seems everyone has a story of weather and related problems,...
lilosophie
Please excuse my tardiness
Power went out Thurday late evening, got back after...
anneliese32
Quotes 2-20-15
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking...
west_gardener2
Sooty says: it fits
They do find the darnest places to take a nap, on my...
lilosophie
Just went to the grocery store
and as we left a woman followed us out by less than...
don_socal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™