I am getting too grumpy for forums.

agnespuffinJuly 1, 2012

Yeah, maybe it's the heat, or maybe my age, but I am getting to the point where I can't be polite on some forums. I just can't post because I want to use words like, IDIOT, too many times.

My city is one of those historical ones. The only thing to do is look, go inside a museum and look. Sit on a bench and look, take a tour, look and listen.

And over and over again, future visitors will write and ask, "what is there to do?" They will even go so far as mentioning that they aren't really interested in history.

Why are they coming to a place like this, in mid summer when it is hot as the hinges of H-ll and want to know about "what to do"

Why do I think about words like stupid, idiotic, and dumb?Stay inside the air conditiioned hotel and forget about walking around in the heat!

LOL!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oscarthecat(z7MD)

My guess is you are getting GRUMPY.

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 4:37PM
anneliese_32(6)

Used to have those questions when I was still in the hotel business on a military post. What do you think, it's not an amusement park and no, you cannot watch the troops train out on the range and because you are an US citizen does not mean that you can visit the Gold Vault.
In this day and age, when everybody has a computer, look up where you are going and check what there is to do (grumpy with you).

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 5:06PM
agnespuffin

Oscar.....husband guy agrees with you.

I'll get even with him somehow. You, on the other hand, will go unpunished!

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 5:38PM
west_gardener

Lol, I can understand getting grumpy, been there done that.
Whatever the reaon, I do what you have done, recognize that I'm grumpy, pull back and regroup.
I like your posts. Grumpy or not.

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 9:57PM
trolldood

nobody gives a toot if your grumpy or not. you actually sound quite preachy to me

Bookmark   July 2, 2012 at 5:18AM
More Discussions
Finally some Snow in Georgia
We have snow. The ground is covered. The streets are...
janis_b
Quotes 3 - 2 - 15
I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 25 - 15
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and...
don_socal
Happy birthday Robin and Pam
My partner for b'day along with Pam. Three threes...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 23 - 15
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. Albert...
don_socal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™