norah s (sharon), welcome home!

sheepco(MN z4)October 22, 2006

Glad to hear you're back home and I hope your recovery goes well! Hang in there!

At least you'll be forgiven for not climbing into a chilly pond this fall, it was 39F yesterday when I cleaned mine up and sunk the plants, had waders on but nearly lost the feeling in my fingers! This morning there's ice on it. Now I just have to empty all my flower containers :(

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sarah

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
youreit

Dittos from the peanut gallery, Sharon! It didn't even register with me when I saw a post from you over in the main forum yesterday. Doh!

Looks like you made it just in time, Sarah! Brrrr. It's low 40s here in N. CA this morning, and that's cold enough for me. :)

Brenda

Bookmark   October 22, 2006 at 10:37AM
jeffahayes(8a Upstate SC)

Having chilly mornings here, but haven't had the all-important first frost yet. Days are just FABULOUS, but up to now I've been too busy with OTHER THINGS to get yard stuff done -- besides the fact that I really need to do most of it after first frost.

But this is about SHARON, and I, too, am SO GLAD to read you're back home, Sharon! Hope you're feeling REALLY WELL!

Take care!
Jeff

Bookmark   October 22, 2006 at 10:29PM
sharon_greenacre

Sorry to be so S-L-O-W to respond to the well-wishes and welcomes home! I sure haven't been good at showing it, but I appreciate it a lot!

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 11:51PM
More Discussions
Water chestnuts and Arrowhead (Saggitaria) from grocery store?
I also bought these at the grocery store to try for...
fireweed22
Tropical marginals dormancy
Two months ago I planted an Umbrella Palm and a Papyrus...
thepondfather
Overwintered Goldfish
So I have a small outdoor pond which I've had for 5...
MrBlubs
betta anger issues
Hi guys. I have 3 bettas 1 male 2 female. The male...
clancy87
Pond Heat
What is the best method of heating water to 70 degrees...
wellingtoncdm
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™