First Day

Casia-NH(5b)September 6, 2013

Hello. I just created my account here although I've been browsing the forums all summer. I moved a few years ago to a new house, and just decided this summer to tackle the various plantings all around the house, with a lot of success thanks to this site.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mjmercer

Welcome, Casia! Wasn't sure if your plants are inside or outside your house...or both? What do you have?

I have no gardening space unless you count my two orchids from Trader Joe's. So I must live vicariously through those who do! lolol

Karen

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 12:58PM
mjmercer

Sorry, double post.

Karen

This post was edited by mjmercer on Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 13:43

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 1:41PM
mawheel

Hi, Casia--what a pretty name. Welcome to the Garden Party. Good for you for taking an interest in the plantings in your yard. Right away, I confess I'm not a great gardener, but really enjoy the Garden Party. If you have a question, there's usually someone who has an answer or can direct you somewhere you can find one.

Again, welcome.

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 6:05PM
west_gardener

Hi Casia, welcome to the garden party. Glad you posted.
I'm with you that I learn a lot from the forums here at the Garden Web, and I enjoy talking to like minded people.

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 6:29PM
surya55_gw

Welcome aboard Casia- as you already know, there are some truly wonderful people on this forum and others. Everyone is so helpful, right? Good luck with your new home and gardens. It's a pleasure to browse through the forums...

Nerry

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 5:21PM
anneliese_32(6)

Hi Casia, welcome and I hope you stay around. Nice to see somebody from New England. I have family in MA and NH.

Bookmark   September 8, 2013 at 7:31PM
lilosophie

Good morning, Casia
Welcome to the party and greetings from California! Fall hasn't arrived here yet, dropped in for a quick visit and had to retreat: much too hot. We are heading toward 102ú today, and hope this is summer's last stand - we need rain!

Bookmark   September 9, 2013 at 9:14AM
rob333

Hello! Waving wildly from TN. Hope you enjoy yourself gardening. It can be so much fun. The season to sit inside and read seed catalogs is upon us. And if you're sleepless, drift off picturing the plants growing. For now, come by and chat to keep busy.

Bookmark   September 9, 2013 at 9:49AM
More Discussions
When is Spring?
A count down to spring.http://days.to/spring/2015
west_gardener2
Quotes 3 - 23 - 15
Every major player is working on this technology of...
don_socal
what was Y Day in 1939?
I am watching the WWw movie series Winds Of War. In...
quirkpod
Quotes 3 - 24 - 15
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry...
don_socal
Quotes 3 - 25 - 15
Drama is life with the dull bits cut out. Alfred Hitchcock Conflict...
don_socal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™