Kinzy Faire

dodgerdudetteJuly 4, 2011

Here are some pics from Pennys wonderful garden, Kinzy Faire. I took tons of pics here, Penny let us wander around at our own pace. The garden is very large; the older portion is more naturalistic, though she told us she hasn't worked in that area much thin year because of the horrible rainy spring they had up there. From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011 From Oregon-Washington JUne 2011

Thanks again 'bug !So glad I went !

Kathy in Napa

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenbug(Canada zone 5)

I wish I could have gone with you! I'm due for a visit there after a number of years.

Lovely photos. #9 is a very special and unusual plant.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 5:16PM
chloehoover(z6b VA)

Incredible, Kathy - you are so lucky to have seen this in person. What a special garden. Thanks for taking and posting some eye candy to make us all jealous! Wowser.

-cindy

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 8:54PM
woodyoak zone 5 Canada(5b)

The dogwoods are so beautfiul! (The clematises aren't bad either ;- ) I've really been paying attention to dogwoods this year. Our kousa one finally had a few blooms last year and quite a few more this year but is far from being smothered in blooms like those. Hopefully it'll continue to improve with time.

Bookmark   July 4, 2011 at 9:05PM
jak1(4 Ontario Can)

8 and 11 look like Josephine...common in some places but very unusual here. What a beautiful place to visit, and to have the freedom to wander at will! Lucky you. We are lucky too, as you share so well!

Cheers,

Julie

Bookmark   July 5, 2011 at 11:51AM
michelle_zone4

What an amazing garden. I love the name of it too!

Bookmark   July 8, 2011 at 7:45AM
starwoodfarm

I went on a really lame garden tour today, and got to thinking about the really nice gardens I've seen on tours in the past. One was Kinzy Faire. It was amazing. Anybody know how it's doing?

Bookmark   June 1, 2014 at 8:48PM
More Discussions
Which are organic fertilizers and where to buy them.
I'm looking for some organic fertilizers which can...
ycmahesh
Echinaceas in my Rain Garden
In a rare stroke of luck I just finished my rain garden...
northraleighguy
Achillea sun requirements
I planted a couple of these last year and they were...
DandyLioness (CA 9, SZ 14)
Im looking for rare edible perennials for zone 5
I want things that require vary little work and do...
grannypeck
Are Agapanthus hardy in zone 6
Does anyone have experience growing agapanthus in zone...
KarenPA_6b
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™