correction application of bermuda this spring
I have a fescue yard that cannot survive the summer heat in SC. It looks great now, but will be a disaster in July. Not to mention, wild bermuda is overtaking it. I have some questions about re-seeding with yukon bermuda.
1. What would be the correct way to apply yukon seed this spring?
2. When is the best time to apply?
3. Do I need to totally remove the sod that's there now?
4. How long does the seed take to germinate? Will my yard be barren most of the summer?
5. What are the overall advantages of yukon compared to improved common? I don't mind paying the price if the yukon is far superior.