I reached the summit!!!!

rob333October 25, 2010

I cannot tell you how happy I am. Well, I am crying if that counts. No more school, no more remodeling, cleaning up from floods, no more preparing for court (bankruptcy and divorce), or selling houses, or moving, or even incredibly hard work projects (that take me months to do; our "turn" is over for five years). I am there. It was the longest, hardest 2 years and 4 days of my life. And all y'all got me there. Some days were harder than others, but now I am normal again. Whatever that means, but normal for me. I am so happy. It's easy coasting from here on out. There will be stressful things, but surely it'll never be this bad ever again. I get to move slowly and even wear ironed clothes with matching shoes to work.

Thank you my Lovely Revers for revving me up, keeping me going, and encouraging me. I needed it!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lilod(NoCal/8)

Congratulations!

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 10:16AM
jazmynsmom(Z5 Madison-ish)

Enjoy the view! Congratulations!

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 11:32AM
sara_the_brit_z6_ct

Make sure you take the time to breathe deeply, look around you, and say to yourself "I did this!" - you've brought yourself to where you want to be. Congratulations, and make sure you take the time to savour it!

(And, from my own experience, when/if things ever get tough in future, you'll find yourself muttering "I did THAT, so I can easily do THIS").

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 3:00PM
mawheel

HOORAY FOR ROBIN!! What good news; now, don't get bored if life's challenges seem too easy for awhile! Thanks for letting us share this with you.

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 3:53PM
Pidge

Rob, I am SOOOO proud of you. And glad we have been pals on this forum for so long. YOu rock!

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 7:18PM
gabriell_gw

Congratulations!

Bookmark   October 25, 2010 at 9:53PM
anneliese_32(6)

Congratulations! You are a incredibly resourceful and strong lady. With your determination you can do anything.
Enjoy your top of the hill for a while before you tackle something else. For some reason I can't see you sitting and twittling your thumbs for any lenght of time.

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 8:28AM
mwoods

Robin,I'm so glad you and LF made it through the tunnel and that now you can wake up in the morning without all the niggling stuff on your mind.How are things going in your new place of residence? It sounded like the perfect set up to me.

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 10:15AM
don_socal

Glad things are going well, you deserve it. How is the yoga
going?

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 10:44AM
west_gardener

Glad to see that you are happy.

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 7:56PM
sheila(WA7)

Robin, you've walked a long, long, rocky road to get to this. Bask in this freedom. I'm proud of you. (((((hug))))

Bookmark   October 29, 2010 at 12:48PM
Janis_G(z7GA)

Enjoy the rest of your life Robin you are truly a
survivor.
I knew you could do it!

Bookmark   October 29, 2010 at 10:13PM
ell_in_or(z8 OR)

Woohoo!!!!

Bookmark   October 30, 2010 at 2:06AM
coconut_nj

Aw, Robin, we knew you could do it, but we also all realized how hard and long a road it's been. Congratulations! I'm so very happy you have those particular humps behind you. You and LF deserve this chance to breathe freely. Darn girl, ya made me tear up. Smiles. Proud of you.

Bookmark   October 30, 2010 at 2:47AM
More Discussions
Quotes 2 - 22 - 15
Man is a universe within himself. Bob Marley Prejudice...
don_socal
Quotes 2 - 26 - 15
God has cared for these trees, saved them from drought,...
don_socal
Photos from my recent cruise.
Coral World in St. Thomas. My first time there was...
jim_1 Zone 5B Illinois
Where are you mwheel?
Miss your postings.
west_gardener2
Quotes 2 - 25 - 15
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and...
don_socal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™