Watonai fish

temwMarch 19, 2011

Does any know where I might obtain Watonai fish in the North Central TX or South Central OK area?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terrestrial_man(9)

You might want to check with a local Petsmart or even a WalMart. They may something that is comparable and much cheaper than the overpriced ones I see on the net.

Bookmark   March 22, 2011 at 2:04AM
temw

Thanks terrestrial man for you reply, but Petsmart, WalMart, PetCo, local private owned pet stores don't have any idea what I am talking about. I thought I might be able to locate someone who has these fish for sale in N. TX and S. OK.

Bookmark   March 22, 2011 at 11:18AM
evesta

They can be hard to find. Check out raingarden.us Goldfish from Hawaii. I know it sounds expensive but Steve is great to work with and shipping is cheap(starting at $15 for small box) and unbelievebly good, fish will look amazing when you get them! If there is something you are looking for or you want tiny babies he will work with you. I've ordered online and had fish mailed and lost some, but not with Steve!!!

Most people have no idea what wakin or watonia are at pet and garden stores I have found. All they usually have are shubunkins, comets, and koi.

Bookmark   March 22, 2011 at 11:37AM
temw

I know about Steve and he may be my source. I don't believe he is expensive for the quality of fish he has, but I am not sure he ships to my area. I will inquire. Thanks for your response.

Bookmark   March 22, 2011 at 3:59PM
bulldinkie(pa)

What is this fish,never heard of it?

Bookmark   April 1, 2011 at 12:14AM
temw

Bulldinkie, log into www.raingarden.us/goldfish-watonai.htm and Steve will give you details and pictures of the Watonai.

Bookmark   April 2, 2011 at 3:16PM
More Discussions
Herron attack
Just want to vent. The day before Christmas I went...
Mike56
New 50g pond in SE FL...fish & plant suggestions?
Hi, My SO just installed a new in-ground pond in our...
sumognat
Growing store bought lotus?
I found lotus roots in the grocery store tonight. Maybe...
fireweed22
Container water gardening step X step
Here's a weekend project for anyone that wants to add...
thepondfather
Dressing and coping a formal pond
Is there any general advice for how to dress the interior...
ysrgrathe PA 6b
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™