Can a quirky small budget film win over

carla17(Z7 NC)February 25, 2007

the likes of Babel? I guess we shall see. BTW I'm referring to Little Miss Sunshine. Noticed that Babel is now on DVD, I haven't seen it but plan to. I always look forward to Mario Cantone's or the other guy that had kidney problems (?) to comment on dresses and such, so funny.

Carla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
morz8(Washington Coast Z8b)

Have to admit it, I'll watch some of the program just to see who is with whom, fashions and styles.

I never see any of the movies before the awards show...DH just doesn't particularly like to go to the movies (never has) and I pick my battles, this isn't big enough to me to be one of them.

Since my brother has bought just about every movie ever produced, I'll probably see them on his Plasma at some point :) Or my sisters. Think I'm the only one in the family who isn't a movie nut - I could get lofty and say I prefer to read, but they are both avid readers too :)

Bookmark   February 25, 2007 at 7:13PM
cajunrosegal(10 south florida)

I am a movie buff and some of those titles had me going wha? Im like you I like to see who is wearing what...and whos PR person flunked style for the AA. There were some dresses that were uuuugly and some that were just blah and then there was Reese ....wow she looks great. That stupid ex hubby is eating his fist now!
Angela

Bookmark   February 26, 2007 at 10:58PM
harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania

My life's accomplishments are few, but one is that I have never viewed an awards show. I just can't get through more than 5 minutes.

I guess The Departed won. You may want to skip Babel. It was good, but most of the hurt offered in the 3 segments was borne by children. Much of it was really disturbing. If winter hasn't made you depressed, this movie will do it.

Bookmark   February 27, 2007 at 8:13AM
More Discussions
Fortuniana grafted roses
If you can grow rose's that are grafted onto fortuniana...
Ken (N.E.GA.mts) 7a/b
Partial Shade Miniflora
I am looking for some Minifloras that would be okay...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Does Anyone Grow Rina Hugo?
This is a new rose in my garden, and one I'd never...
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Can you please post pictures of your roses from chambleeroses
Can you please post pictures of your roses from chambleeroses...
bluehaven_gweb
Do you ever rearrange the rest of your life around roses?
Hi folks I obviously love growing and talking about...
nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™