Jello Pudding

carla17(Z7 NC)February 27, 2007

Has anyone tried the Jello sugar free pudding, either already made or box type? Which did you find tasty?

Anyone tried the sugar free jello and what flavor did you like? I heard the raspberry is good.

Thanks,

Carla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pete41(9ab FL.)

Its all very tasty-really it is.Chocolate,butterscotch,banana cream-all the fruit flavors-Walmart brand good also.

Bookmark   February 27, 2007 at 2:51PM
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23

My DH makes the Jello sugar free pudding. He likes it a lot. I sense a synthetic-sugar kind of aftertaste from it, so he gets to eat it all.

Bookmark   February 27, 2007 at 8:06PM
labrea_gw

Sad to say I actually used to like the sugar free chocolate better than the cooked regular sugar but did get headaches from it ...I think the sugar free butterscotch tastes like medicine on the first bite

Bookmark   February 27, 2007 at 9:54PM
morz8(Washington Coast Z8b)

Little different point of view, and Carla, you already know how opinionated I am....

But I don't do artificial sweeteners at all; I'd rather eat much less of the real thing. Now, if someone I was cooking for had a bad glucose test result like prediabetes or something like that, I might sing a different tune....

Bookmark   February 27, 2007 at 11:59PM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

I've heard warnings regarding headaches, etc, too and really don't think one should indulge often in the artificials, truly. I don't get any symptoms but the safety is somewhat in question.

But the white chocolate was awesome if it were sugar-free [I'm sure it was but a long time ago]. I made a key-lime/white chocolate diet pie. YUMM. Freestyled the recipe, of course, so no clue whether I could make it again!

Bookmark   February 28, 2007 at 2:14AM
carla17(Z7 NC)

Thanks. Pete, I was ready to try them until the headache alerts came along. I use Equal and Splenda. When you take as many drugs as I do a simple headache is nothing. I do know that Eskimo brand makes good sugar free ice cream bars.

Carla

Bookmark   February 28, 2007 at 1:18PM
diane_nj 6b/7a

I like the sugar-free gelatin, but I don't like anything raspberry. I usually get mixed fruit, cherry or strawberry-banana, and there is a white grape that is pretty tasty too.

Bookmark   February 28, 2007 at 5:36PM
More Discussions
Some of the funniest posts from the past.
Does anyone who's is good with computers know how to...
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
Belmont Yellow and Schmidt's Smooth Yellow
Somewhere there was a thread on these two roses, but...
Kippy
Why did all the leaves on my rose just fall off?
I was able to propagate a rose from my daughters wedding...
soranch
How to Take Cuttings...
We are officially moving Monday, and as I walked the...
Desertgarden- Las Vegas, Z8b @ 2800 ft.
Reine de Violettes
I dug it up and moved it two years ago. It was own...
deervssteve
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™