Hey Joe , Tell Me About The Blue Man Group

harryshoe zone6 eastern PennsylvaniaMarch 24, 2008

I just stumbled upon a Blue Man Group performance on TV. Is this the outfit you work for?

The show was great. We are looking to get tickets for a tour date in May. However, I am told that what I saw on TV may be different than the show I get tickets to see. Different performers. Can you explain?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
labrea_gw

THE show has been running since November of 1991 and is a theater piece performance art the tour is a Rock Concert format that has elements of the show in it. You can actually purchase most of the concert on DVD it's fun. I still prefer the shows experience different kind of audience interaction

Here is a link that might be useful: Blueman

Bookmark   March 24, 2008 at 5:22PM
trishaw(Z7 Upper SC)

I caught The Blue Man group in Vegas- a truly amazing experience. I highly recommend seeing them if you get the chance. That does remind me- need to replace my cd as I loaned it to a friend and never got it back!

Trish

Bookmark   March 24, 2008 at 10:58PM
cupshaped_roses(6)

Even I who live In Europe have had the pleasure of watching a show by the Blue Men In Chigago in October 1997. It was so funny, hilarous and a bit disgusting (The Blue man vomiting a sculpture of marshmallows.... ). Playing on all sort of tubes and Painting on a huge canvas by dipping a person from the audience in paint and swinging him, strung up against the canvas. (The 10 first rows fo people wore raingear). Have you ever genetically altered your genetic makeup? YOU WILL!!! Last train to transcentral .... ALL Aboard, ALL Aboard UHHHHUUUUHHHH. BTW I think they are Aliens and this is the perfect way for them to blend in in ...

Bookmark   March 25, 2008 at 7:36PM
More Discussions
Roses from highcountry roses - really disappointed
I received my roses from highcountryroses today. It...
bluehaven_gweb
blaze improved
Is blaze improved really zone 3 like HMF says it is???? What...
rosecanadian
Anyone have experience with baby romantica roses? I'm in zone 8.
Just came across Romantica roses - charming! I container...
salleygardens
When to remove winter protection so it doesn't rot, basically?
After last year's killing Polar Vortex, this winter...
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation
am I too impatient w already-leaved bareroot in container?
hello! My bareroot had already leaved out quite nicely...
Need2SeeGreen
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™