Happy Birthday Sue, rslvr

carla17(Z7 NC)March 2, 2008

Sue, I hope you are feeling good and things are going great! Here's a Orange Morsdag which came from a photo of your OM. There's a spring preview too. Thank you for all of your computer help!

I expect great things from this tiny beauty.

Your friend,

Carla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Krista_5NY

Sue, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Bookmark   March 3, 2008 at 9:07AM
suebelle_neworleans

Wishing the best for the sweetest !!
You are truly a treasure to all on the forum.
Love ya,
Suebelle

Perdita

Bookmark   March 3, 2008 at 9:43AM
carla17(Z7 NC)

Suebelle, I have never seen such a beautiful photo of Perdita.
Happy Birthday again Sue.

Carla

Bookmark   March 3, 2008 at 10:07AM
theroselvr

Sue, I hope you are feeling good and things are going great! Here's a Orange Morsdag which came from a photo of your OM. There's a spring preview too. Thank you for all of your computer help!

Hey Carla. It's been a hectic month or so. Our new house should be ready in a week or so, so we had to get serious about selling this place. We lowered the price some & I've spent time making new fliers. That took me days. I'm also trying to keep up on my Craigslists postings between the house and trying to sell our motorcycle.

My MIL was diagnosed with breast cancer so I've been trying to do some reading about it & Amber is trying to adjust to her new school.

The weekend wasn't the greatest. We found out late Saturday that we had a showing Sunday so my birthday was spent getting the house ready. Of course I had 2 computers I was working on, which had to be closed up & stashed. After it was over, the day went great. Charlie got clams & made me shrimp scampi.

I think the OM was from Gus Banks garden. One of these days I'm going to have to remember to buy it. I did order more roses from Pat although I had no business doing so.

Sue, wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Krista, thank you! Very pretty rose. Pretty sure I have it lol

Wishing the best for the sweetest !!
You are truly a treasure to all on the forum.
Love ya,
Suebelle

Oh my God! Look who surprises me! So nice to see you posting! Have your ears been ringing? Dave & I were talking about you in another post about a month ago. We'll have to catch up one of these days. I hope all is well for you guys now? Also hope the grand children are doing great and your DIL? Tell Eddie we said hello.

If you get time, email me from my member page.

Bookmark   March 4, 2008 at 7:21AM
More Discussions
Rainbow Happy Trails
My local nursery has a rose named Rainbow Happy Trails....
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Does Anyone Grow Rina Hugo?
This is a new rose in my garden, and one I'd never...
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Strawberry Hill
Hi everybody :) I'm thinking of buying Strawberry Hill....
rosecanadian
I will be converting my rose garden this spring
After two brutal winters where temperatures have reached...
dmoore66
Pruning vigorous HTS in soCal
Hi, Usually a 'lurker' on the forum. I am a gardener...
raingreen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™