Happy Easter Rosebuds-----

zeffyrose_pa6b7(6b7)April 3, 2010

We are having gorgeous weather here in Pa.-----all the buds are popping----Weeping Cherry in full bloom----the roses look good even though neglected. Loads of Daffys----

Hope all is well with our many friends around the country and world.

HAPPY EASTER----

Florence

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
morz8(Washington Coast Z8b)

Happy Easter, Florence! Your daffs look wonderful. I don't grow many (no patience for that lingering foliage) and was thinking of going to the nearby bulb farm for bouquets to take to family dinner tomorrow. The flowers are the by-product of their bulb business and they offer the cut stems for almost nothing, makes armloads possible ;)

I'm jealous of your weather, ours is turning my hair gray. Yesterday we had gusts to 60mph, heavy rain that was half snow for a couple of hours in the morning. I think that may have been the first time I've seen snow here in April.

I hope your Easter is wonderful, and that you are doing well... Hugs! Maureen

Bookmark   April 3, 2010 at 12:50PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
AnneCecilia z5 MI

Happy Easter to you and yours, Florence. Here, the daffodils are just opening in the more sheltered spots; no trees in bloom yet. We've had a wonderful, if quite windy day. I enjoyed watching the grand-kids hunt for eggs this morning and then got a kick out of the oldest out back flying a kite with her uncle. We're having lamb and ham for dinner - and DS#1 is cooking!! How much better can it get? Hope everyone is having a joyous day,
Anne

Bookmark   April 4, 2010 at 5:18PM
More Discussions
Westerland
Westerland is a newer rose and in my opinion, a better...
lynnette
Photos won't post
I was able to post a photo from my computer last week....
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
English roses for coastal CA, zone 10?
Hello everyone, Spring is almost here and I'm dreaming...
paola_b
What rose is this?!?
First photo is what I'm looking for answers to. I thought...
Selah Kleaning
Dying rose bushes? Can they be saved?
I bought a place 5 years ago with three rose bushes,...
peachbrand
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™