Making you happy today?

meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevationJune 12, 2007

-- Getting my project in literally within seconds of the deadline last night after the thunderstorms here. "It was scary, it was exhilarating, action-packed; I'd go see it again..." Whew.

-- Starting to form a scab on my foot cut, lol. I'm sure you're thrilled ;) I am, actually.

And other things.

I know I posted whether to start any threads and received only feedback or lack thereof that would have me be crazy to bother, but it doesn't hurt anything in any case and I have a minute.

I did like reading this idea for a post a little while ago.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pete41(9ab FL.)

Making me happy today
Got up at 4:15 went fishing,got skunked again,worked harder than when I was but-I love to fish and have a little gimmick going that makes it heaven.I sneak a couple of cigarettes when I fish.Can't wait until Thursday when I go again.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 9:46AM
ledaanne

Pete, tell me it ain't so!!! I quit smoking almost 6 months ago and I think I crave one more now than ever! Will the desire ever go away?? I'm afraid i couldn't stop with just a couple.
Leda

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 9:57AM
orchids2000(7b)

Allegra - keeping my allergies in control until we finally get some rain here to knock the stuff in the air back. :) Also it's Tuesday so we are headed right back into a weekend.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 10:42AM
michaelalreadytaken

Kittens in the closet. I knew it was time when I started snacking on cheese sticks and sweet pickles. ;)

Kissimmee, our dawg, is beside herself.

MichaelAT

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 11:48AM
diane_nj 6b/7a

The basal break on Rosenstadt Freising (I've only mentioned it 5 times today).

Otherwise, I have to have PT on my left shoulder, rotatator cuff. Might have to go on the DL, and I have a boatload of deadheading to do...

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 12:31PM
athenainwi

My husband said I could expand one of the gardens so I got to make a list of plants to buy (hopefully tonight). I have nothing to do at work and my boss is away at a conference so I can browse the forums all day. I'm actually a bit worried about that as I haven't had much to do for a while but I'm hoping there will be a new project for me pretty soon.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 3:00PM
kathwhit(z8, West OR)

Making me happy......only 3 days left of school and then 10 weeks off for summer vacation. It has been a good year, but a stressful one. I am ready for a break and so is my DH. Have a good summer everyone. I will check in from time to time.
Sincerely
Kath-

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 6:36PM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

---I watched LA Confidential and realized that I love that movie. I love a good movie, in my bones! And I had a crush on Aussie-what's-his-name the whole time. Dunno if that's good or bad but happy will do!

Aaack, Kath, I forgot that you leave us! Have a great summer and try to sneak online somewhere and visit us.

Mmmm new gardens, athena... very nice.

Diane, I like such excitement over a new basal, lol. Sorry about the shoulder! My brother has a bum shoulder at the moment, too.

KITTENS!!? OOOoh, can I come over? Actually, Dad could right now as he is currently in a hotel near you, MAT. Kittens, kittens.... snuggle them for me if the mama'll let you.

orchids, I hear ya on the antihistamine. That's another for my list - HONEYSUCKLE season is ending. Whew. And I used to eat them as a kid.

ledaanne and pete - I confess that one of my biggest fears about my impending trip to the UK is how to go that long without a ciggie. It's weak and h*ll and I can't believe I was dumb enough as a teen to think I'd quit in a year or two. Oy. Pete, get those nicotine-less brands at least, seriously. You know better!

I'm also very jealous of all the fishing, but this is a happy thread, eh? Is jealousy allowed? Well, fishing is a happy thing for you, and I just really know that it would be, how's that ;)

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 10:09PM
paparoseman(z8 WA. PO.)

The motorcycle dealer called at 4:30 pm today and my expensive Italian bike is finally coming out of repair after ten weeks. What a great fathers day present. The first dealer completely botched the repair after seven weeks so I had to take it to a second dealer to fix the problems the first dealer did.

Lance

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 12:56AM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

Yeah, Lance! We want pics of your bike sometime!

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 7:24AM
pagan(8b)

lessee, happy today. thus far, Diet coke, chocolate, and the fact that it rained yesterday! OK

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 8:21AM
pete41(9ab FL.)

Happy on Wed.
Out to lunch day

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 8:45AM
More Discussions
Help finding a miniature rose
So far I have decided to try Green Ice from Chamblees....
Patty W. zone 5a Illinois
Heirloom roses website
Hi, I've been trying to order roses from the Heirloom...
bellarosa
Pruning vigorous HTS in soCal
Hi, Usually a 'lurker' on the forum. I am a gardener...
raingreen
What rose is this?!?
First photo is what I'm looking for answers to. I thought...
Selah Kleaning
do rabbits eat roses
my roses have been eaten down to about 18" and...
dmoore66
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™