Making you happy today?

meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevationJune 12, 2007

-- Getting my project in literally within seconds of the deadline last night after the thunderstorms here. "It was scary, it was exhilarating, action-packed; I'd go see it again..." Whew.

-- Starting to form a scab on my foot cut, lol. I'm sure you're thrilled ;) I am, actually.

And other things.

I know I posted whether to start any threads and received only feedback or lack thereof that would have me be crazy to bother, but it doesn't hurt anything in any case and I have a minute.

I did like reading this idea for a post a little while ago.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pete41(9ab FL.)

Making me happy today
Got up at 4:15 went fishing,got skunked again,worked harder than when I was but-I love to fish and have a little gimmick going that makes it heaven.I sneak a couple of cigarettes when I fish.Can't wait until Thursday when I go again.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 9:46AM
ledaanne

Pete, tell me it ain't so!!! I quit smoking almost 6 months ago and I think I crave one more now than ever! Will the desire ever go away?? I'm afraid i couldn't stop with just a couple.
Leda

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 9:57AM
orchids2000(7b)

Allegra - keeping my allergies in control until we finally get some rain here to knock the stuff in the air back. :) Also it's Tuesday so we are headed right back into a weekend.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 10:42AM
michaelalreadytaken

Kittens in the closet. I knew it was time when I started snacking on cheese sticks and sweet pickles. ;)

Kissimmee, our dawg, is beside herself.

MichaelAT

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 11:48AM
diane_nj 6b/7a

The basal break on Rosenstadt Freising (I've only mentioned it 5 times today).

Otherwise, I have to have PT on my left shoulder, rotatator cuff. Might have to go on the DL, and I have a boatload of deadheading to do...

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 12:31PM
athenainwi

My husband said I could expand one of the gardens so I got to make a list of plants to buy (hopefully tonight). I have nothing to do at work and my boss is away at a conference so I can browse the forums all day. I'm actually a bit worried about that as I haven't had much to do for a while but I'm hoping there will be a new project for me pretty soon.

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 3:00PM
kathwhit(z8, West OR)

Making me happy......only 3 days left of school and then 10 weeks off for summer vacation. It has been a good year, but a stressful one. I am ready for a break and so is my DH. Have a good summer everyone. I will check in from time to time.
Sincerely
Kath-

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 6:36PM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

---I watched LA Confidential and realized that I love that movie. I love a good movie, in my bones! And I had a crush on Aussie-what's-his-name the whole time. Dunno if that's good or bad but happy will do!

Aaack, Kath, I forgot that you leave us! Have a great summer and try to sneak online somewhere and visit us.

Mmmm new gardens, athena... very nice.

Diane, I like such excitement over a new basal, lol. Sorry about the shoulder! My brother has a bum shoulder at the moment, too.

KITTENS!!? OOOoh, can I come over? Actually, Dad could right now as he is currently in a hotel near you, MAT. Kittens, kittens.... snuggle them for me if the mama'll let you.

orchids, I hear ya on the antihistamine. That's another for my list - HONEYSUCKLE season is ending. Whew. And I used to eat them as a kid.

ledaanne and pete - I confess that one of my biggest fears about my impending trip to the UK is how to go that long without a ciggie. It's weak and h*ll and I can't believe I was dumb enough as a teen to think I'd quit in a year or two. Oy. Pete, get those nicotine-less brands at least, seriously. You know better!

I'm also very jealous of all the fishing, but this is a happy thread, eh? Is jealousy allowed? Well, fishing is a happy thing for you, and I just really know that it would be, how's that ;)

Bookmark   June 12, 2007 at 10:09PM
paparoseman(z8 WA. PO.)

The motorcycle dealer called at 4:30 pm today and my expensive Italian bike is finally coming out of repair after ten weeks. What a great fathers day present. The first dealer completely botched the repair after seven weeks so I had to take it to a second dealer to fix the problems the first dealer did.

Lance

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 12:56AM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

Yeah, Lance! We want pics of your bike sometime!

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 7:24AM
pagan(8b)

lessee, happy today. thus far, Diet coke, chocolate, and the fact that it rained yesterday! OK

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 8:21AM
pete41(9ab FL.)

Happy on Wed.
Out to lunch day

Bookmark   June 13, 2007 at 8:45AM
More Discussions
What Should I Plant?
I need help deciding on a climber or rambler rose to...
hello459
Hybrid tea White Magic
I was wondering if anyone has grown the Hybrid tea...
gibsongirl74_gw
Just some pictures
Souvenir de la Malmaison on the left, Bishop's Palace...
ingrid_vc so. CA zone 9
Is it just me or is RU shipping really late this year?
Now, I will admit that I didn't place my order until...
kingcobbtx9b
For Love of Roses
I received my order today from For Love of Roses. ...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Sponsored Products
Fish Shaped Cat Dish
$19.50 | FRONTGATE
Fire Magic 43914-SR Single Access Door - 14 x 20 - Right Hinge - 43914-SR
$239.70 | Hayneedle
Parchment Dimensional Flower 18 x 18 Pillow
$55.80 | Bellacor
Spectrum Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 6 In. Rug
$349.00 | Bellacor
Palmera Wall Sconce by Eglo
$70.00 | Lumens