Please tell me /camera

carla17(Z7 NC)June 4, 2007

Does anyone have experience or own a Nikon Cool Pix? The model I'm looking at is:

Coolpix LPIXL10

It's for a friend, thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
aprille(z9 CA bay area)

Carla I'm not familiar with the model you mention and could not find it on Amazon - but I do have a cool pix - it's a S10 and I LOVE it - I think Nikon takes really amazing pictures and they are really easy to use for a non camera person like me - I don't like reading manuals and stuff (leave that to DH who likes playing with electronics) and even with the basic info I get through a quick look at the manual I find it easy to use. I don't know if this will help at all ... but I don't think I can go back to another brand after using Nikon.

Aprille

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 12:26PM
mjsee(Zone 7b, NC)

I have an L7--and love it for "point and shoot." It does pretty good macro shots as well. I bought the "extended warranty" from Ritz...and it paid of when the camera got dropped Christmas day. They gave me a whole new camera!

melanie

Bookmark   June 5, 2007 at 6:20PM
roseluvr

I have a Coolpix L4 and it is the best! Takes great macroshots. I've been looking into the L11 or 12, that's how pleased I am with it. Everyone always asks what camera I use to take such great pics, then when I tell them, they go and buy a Canon--later they inevitably complain that they're not happy with it....go figure!

Here's a link to a digicam review site that might be helpful-

Here is a link that might be useful: Imaging Resource

Bookmark   June 9, 2007 at 12:37PM
More Discussions
Please Get To The Huntington Quickly!!
Please try to get to the Huntington in the next few...
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
Simplicity-Even a bad rose sometimes can be good
Simplicity is overall a rose best skipped. But it has...
Kippy
Soaking a bareroot rose?
I've been wondering about the best way to prepare a...
sara_ann-z6bok
I will be converting my rose garden this spring
After two brutal winters where temperatures have reached...
dmoore66
New record!
OK, all you snow freaks, you got your new record here...
seil zone 6b MI
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™