Brother P-touch Electronic Labeling System $12.99

karl_bapst_rosenut(5a, NW Indiana)June 27, 2009

Do any of you go to www.woot.com and do any shopping?

I found this site about 18 months ago after reading about it in Reader's Digest. Each day at midnight, they offer a new item, usually something electronic at a rediculous price. These items are closeouts, overstocks, discontinued, new introductions, etc. Some are refurbished and some are new. The item is offered until they run out but no longer than 24 hours. Sometimes an item is gone in a few minutes so one has to check the site every night at midnight. No matter how large an item is, shipping is never more than $5. The other day they had a name brand battery lawn mower for $249 plus $5 shipping.

A sister site is sellout woot. It operates the same way but offers items from Yahoo shopping.

Checking the site today, I found a Brother P-touch Electronic Labeling System for $12.99.

As of 1:40 P.M. CDST they were still available. This particular model takes the indoor outdoor labels so would be good for labeling your outdoor plants.

Here is a link that might be useful: Brother P Touch labeling system at sellout woot.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karl_bapst_rosenut(5a, NW Indiana)

No longer available for that price. Time to let this post disappear.

Bookmark   July 4, 2009 at 3:33PM
theroselvr

Karl, have you used it?
I'm looking for a new system for my iris/daylilies.

Bookmark   July 6, 2009 at 5:15PM
jody(7b - NC)

I bought one of these a while back and with the outdoor tape the labels have held up very well. Far better than any other option I've tried.

Sometimes when DH uses it, the spelling gets interesting. He speaks fluent German, how can he misspell Kanegem???

Bookmark   August 18, 2009 at 3:21PM
katerosie(7)

I want to just say hello and I miss you so much. I wanted to chime in about also say we have a local univeristy that sells laptops way more better than my 10 year old pc for so cheap. anyway I love all of you sorry I am lerking

Bookmark   June 6, 2010 at 6:55PM
zeffyrose_pa6b7(6b7)

Katierose----so nice to see you posting----

Florence

Bookmark   June 9, 2010 at 4:21PM
theroselvr

Thanks for bumping the post. Hub was diagnosed with cancer after I posted in it & I never bought one. Gonna get one because my day lilies & Iris are a mess.

Bookmark   July 8, 2010 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
Do you ever rearrange the rest of your life around roses?
Hi folks I obviously love growing and talking about...
nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska
Planting Rose in Square Container
Hi, I am wondering if I would have any problems planting...
sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida 9a)
Awesome Climber
This is a very popular spot to take photos in the San...
FriendsSJRoseGarden
Roses from highcountry roses - really disappointed
I received my roses from highcountryroses today. It...
bluehaven_gweb
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™