My Dyson vacuum sucks
But not in a good way.
Yes, it will suck up everything in its path ... even small animals, but ....
In theory it sounds good, right. But if you are considering purchasing one... Run the other way FAST.
Why can't men figure out it's not the packaging, not the cool look or even the suction that's the most important thing.
I really miss my Kenmore canister vacuum. ... the type I used for 15 years.
It used to be a pleasure to vacuum the house ... the ease of use, the lightweight beater brush and fast attachment changing with my foot and hand in one quick motion ... heck, I could even vacuum under the beds in one fell sweep. So easy
Now, I just want to cry everytime I drag that big ol cumbersome heavy monster Mr. Dyson.
1, He is heavy ... have you ever tried to vacuum stairs with one.
2. My husband .. an engineer ... the master of overkill,... who knows nothing about the practical aspects of vacuum use ... bought it and brought it home. I had sent him to Sears to replace my broken kenmore canister.
3. Expensive ... approx. $500
4. It's an upright .... never like them ... never will
5. Aggravates my carpal tunnel syndrome to the point of tingly numb hands.
6. I cry every time I use it (did I mention that) I don't know if its from frustration or the knowledge of how much he spent on something I absolutely hate.
7. The on/off switch is not on the handle when using attachments ... If I can even figure out how to fit attachments or even pull out the hose.
3. The attachments fall off the housing and I never know where they are. As if I have time to use them ... It takes too many hand movements and too much time.
Do you all think I should sneak out and buy a new canister vacuum.
It sure would cost a lot less than a divorce.
Sorry about the RANT... You haven't heard from me in a while and all I do is RANT.