My two favorite commercials

sammy zone 7 TulsaJuly 28, 2008

1. The mother holding the child who is holding the cell phone. The child's arms are perched on the mother's shoulder, so that the mother cannot see what is in her hands (cell phone). The cell phone is ringing, and the mother is turning and turning - looking for the phone. She says she could use some help.

2. The guy interviewing for a job with the spot on his white shirt. The spot is talking so loud that the interviewer cannot even hear the guy applying for the job.

Sammy

Does anyone want school to start? No NO NO NO NO

(11th is my first day back)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zeffyrose_pa6b7(6b7)

Sounds like an early start to me----We used to start school after Labor Day----

One of my favorite commercials was the elephant dancing to "singing in the rain"--I think it was GE.

I have a couple other ones--just can't think of them now--
Yes I do agree ---It is very quiet here .We used to be a very active group before so many splintered off for one reason or another.

Florence

Bookmark   July 29, 2008 at 7:06PM
kittymoonbeam

I just saw a cute one where talking animals drive in a rented Prius through a wilderness.

I liked the superbowl commercial of the cowboys herding cats across the range. This is still on YouTube

Another great one on YouTube is the BBC's april fools day flying penguins. Look it up under BBC Penguins. Great fool the eye computer work and feels just like a british nature documentary.

I also am a big fan of the Budweiser Clydesdale ads and the photography/cinematography is always near perfection.

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 12:49AM
athenainwi

My favorite one on now is the phone commercial that uses the Apples in Stereo song. They even use the logo for the band on the phone. It's great for a band like that to get exposure.

Bookmark   July 31, 2008 at 11:07PM
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23

I like the Geico one where the lady is sitting on the couch next to the talking Mrs. Butterworth syrup bottle. The best line is the bottle saying, "Ooo! Someone put a logo over my face!"

Bookmark   August 7, 2008 at 7:19PM
More Discussions
Help me choose a climbing rose please?
Here is my order..lol - I need a rose that is light...
gardenbug
Pruning Rosa moschata
I have Rosa moschata autumnalis 'Princesse de Nassau...
nada1712
When a seller has the wrong picture, etc.
One rather large plant catalog with lots of pictures...
stillanntn6b
Fragrant drift roses.. Do they exist?
Stumbled upon some drift roses the other day and I...
DisplacedClevelander
Westerland
Westerland is a newer rose and in my opinion, a better...
lynnette
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™