Hi you guys

carla17(Z7 NC)August 21, 2007

Back from a relaxing beach trip at Isle of Palms in Charleston. Missed some time on here.

What's new?

Carla

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
moodyblue(8)

Nice to see you back Carla. Do you have family/friends in Charlston? I remember you posting beautiful pictures of Charlston, not so long ago. Is it close to where you live.
Great that you were able to get away for a wee break, I am sure you were well in need of some rest and resusication.
Pauline - Vancouver Island

Bookmark   August 21, 2007 at 11:17PM
pagan(8b)

the only bad spot in Carla's vacation is that WE couldn't hook up!! Mainly my fault - I still cannot drive longer then a very few minutes, so I had to wait for DH to have a day off to drive me to where Carla was, and then my back decided IT didn't want to make the trip, so I was stuck at home with a pretty bad pain flare... oh well, carla understands, and there WILL be a next time! Actually, DH and I are planning on spending some serious time up Carla's way next year, once I am all recovered...

XOOXOXOX Carla!! max and the girls say HEY!

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 8:29AM
carla17(Z7 NC)

Hi Pauline, and thank you. I have been visiting Charleston for years. I grew up beside two sisters that live there and I'm crazy about the ocean and city there.
Pagan, sorry. :-) The vacation/rest was for my daughter too so we played it low key this time. Thought about you when we passed the air base. Didn't get to visit anyone else this time so don't feel bad.
I can't wait until you are better and free from all the pain!

Carla

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 8:40AM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

Hey there, Carla! I'm glad you had a nice vacation :) I'm back from my Summer School trip and enjoying the heat, bwaha.

Bookmark   August 22, 2007 at 1:07PM
More Discussions
Do you ever rearrange the rest of your life around roses?
Hi folks I obviously love growing and talking about...
nippstress - zone 5 Nebraska
Partial Shade Miniflora
I am looking for some Minifloras that would be okay...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Photo-Cl. Butterscotch
This is a test to see if I can post on Houzz. A favorite...
James_Shaw_San Francisco Bay Area
Please Get To The Huntington Quickly!!
Please try to get to the Huntington in the next few...
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23
Blue Girl - bush
I'm starting to think about culling out the noncontenders...
canadian_rose
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™