rap THIS mom!!

pagan(8b)September 6, 2007

Having funny dreams lately where I wake up with songs stuck in my head; or will dream something and wake up telling myself "THAT would make a great book!" Usually it is a combination of several books I have read, all jumbled together... usually so funny (to my sleeping brain, anyway) that I awaken myself laughing... to find Ron and Ted and Max all staring at me with puzzled expressions on their respectively furry faces!

Speaking of... yesterday I was playing at being a rapper (the guest on MAD TV was some rapper dude, hence my inspiration) and Max was asleep at the end of the couch... he raised his head and STARED at me for several long, penetrating seconds, looked at Ron, then heaved a great sigh and went back to sleep. Ron and I were ROTFLOL!!! the dog is a critic!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

The sigh's the clencher, bwahaha!

Mine [cats included] have a certain rude angle to the ears that lets me know that I shouldn't exactly be on American Idol ;)

Actually, Peppy Le Pew Kitty is the best perfume critic ever, and I always trust his reaction, lol [really!]. He should work at a French Perfumery, sitting atop his own velvet pillow, the rascal ;)

Bookmark   September 8, 2007 at 5:22PM
More Discussions
Candy Stripe questions...
After nursing this band from Rogue Valley along since...
nummykitchen
Anyone grow Coretta Scott king?
I've always liked the look of this rose, but after...
SoFL Rose z10
Westerland
Westerland is a newer rose and in my opinion, a better...
lynnette
When a seller has the wrong picture, etc.
One rather large plant catalog with lots of pictures...
stillanntn6b
Best Place to Order Rose?
Here in Southern Ca, I've not been able to find some...
evelyn257
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™