Stressed out from overwork???

pete41(9ab FL.)September 24, 2007

Grow roses?

Change jobs?

No-Hire an Internet temp.from India for $6 to $9 an hour to take some of the load off of you.

Thats what Yahoo claims is the hot new trend for overworked employees.They hire an assistant.

Gee-I thought that's why the work place was getting tougher and less happy-low paid foreign competition.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

Grrrrr. LOL, I guess too.

I'm gonna hire me an Indian temp to live my life, I think ;) Now THAT's retirement.

Bookmark   September 24, 2007 at 11:08AM
sunnishine

umm..think they will grade my papers for me? lesson plans for calculus? I think not...shucks:(

Bookmark   October 7, 2007 at 9:41PM
kathwhit(z8, West OR)

I had to call customer service for Dish network not to long ago, and had such a nice conversation with a woman from India. I had a problem with my reciever, and she led me through all the usual steps which means turning it off and waiting 5 minutes, then unplugging it and waiting 5 minutes etc. I knew that wouldn't fix it (already tried all that), but spend the 5 minutes while waiting talking to the representative. She was located in New Delhi, had 2 sisters and a brother already in the US, was 22 years old, finished with college, and told me all kinds of Indian foods to try. I asked her if she wanted to come to the US and she said "That is my dream". After we decided they would have to send me a new reciever, she said. "It has been so nice talking to you....you have a very sweet voice and are very kind." I suppose they get all kinds of impatient and rude people. I would hire her in a minute to take some of my work load. I do wish they would hire US citizens, but this woman was very competent.
Kathy

Bookmark   October 8, 2007 at 12:56PM
ronda_in_carolina

My students already look at me like I am speaking a foreign language---does that count?

Now...if I could get a housekeeper for that amount....that would be a done deal!!

Ronda

Bookmark   October 8, 2007 at 8:23PM
More Discussions
vigorosa roses
As I continue my research on roses that will work in...
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Roses from highcountry roses - really disappointed
I received my roses from highcountryroses today. It...
bluehaven_gweb
I will be converting my rose garden this spring
After two brutal winters where temperatures have reached...
dmoore66
Roses and their offspring
I would like to learn more about roses that have reputations...
sara_ann-z6bok
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™