great websites for disneyland

andrewlina(Z5)September 10, 2006

I was sent to Disney a few years back,BUT this time I really want to go. I am taking my spouse and 2 children. I am planning on going next year and am looking for great websites that give great savings to Disneyworld(land?) in Florida and Sea World. I cannot afford this trip,but my kids are only young once! They are dying to go,so am I! Anyone got tips or anything,pass them on to me! Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
diane_nj 6b/7a

If you belong to AAA, they have some discounts on tickets to WDW (4 or more days), Universal Studios and Sea World. Also packages with hotel discounts.

I've also been reading this site for a number of years, AllEarsNet.com. Deb keeps a lot of info on attractions, dining, hotels, etc., and she has an e-mail newsletter.

We haven't been in a long time (right after Animal Kingdom opened), but we'll probably take my nephew in a couple of years. Good luck!

Bookmark   September 11, 2006 at 10:01AM
kathwhit(z8, West OR)

Try laughingplace.com . It is the # website for all things Disney.

Here is a link that might be useful: Laughing Place

Bookmark   September 12, 2006 at 11:14AM
harryshoe zone6 eastern Pennsylvania

Timing is everything. If you are willing to take the kids out of school for a week, your trip will be more pleasurable. Waiting in line for an hour or more, in Florida heat, in July with kids IS NO VACATION! If this bothers you, work with the school to provide assignments and have the children write papers on the experience.

Also, go early each morning. I made sure I was waiting when each attraction opened in the morning. You get some time before the place is overflowing and hot. I remember entering Sea World on a Sunday morning as it opened. At some of the areas, I was the only person there and was able to converse with the employees on an informal basis to get all kinds of information. Sea World has great gardens.

Bookmark   September 12, 2006 at 11:39AM
andrewlina(Z5)

Thanks for the great tips! My kids are 6 & 11 and I do not think there future college plans will be put in jeopardy if I take them out of school for a week. Keep the tips coming!

Bookmark   September 13, 2006 at 11:31AM
welovedisney

There are several great sites on the net, but I found this site and thought the layout was easy to navigate plus it's a great source for Disneyland Information. My family and i go to Disneyland every year and we hope you have a wonderful time every time you visit.

Here is a link that might be useful: Disneyland Information

Bookmark   June 27, 2009 at 8:53PM
More Discussions
Francis Meilland, suggestions on pruning and care?
I currently have him in a 15 gallon, he's at least...
msdorkgirl
Simplicity-Even a bad rose sometimes can be good
Simplicity is overall a rose best skipped. But it has...
Kippy
Is "horticultural oil" just mineral oil?
I've been reading about it and am confused. I know...
nonconformist_nymphette
I will be converting my rose garden this spring
After two brutal winters where temperatures have reached...
dmoore66
Old Rose Seminar, May 2, 2015 San Juan Bautista, CA
By tomorrow, I hope to have this up on the Heritage...
jerijen
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™