Wal-Mart

moodyblue(8)September 12, 2007

A very loud, ill kempt, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Lovely children you have there. Are they twins?"

The foul mouthed woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter."I just couldn't believe you actually got laid twice." "Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

Pauline

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
barb_in_dc(z7 DC)

I may very well be the only person who posts here who has NEVER set foot in a Wal-Mart in my entire life. There is not one in the District and I would surely not go out of my way to go to the 'burbs. We have one Home Depot, which is accessible by the subway, and that is bad enough.

When will you all say that "Enough is enough" and demand better products?

Bookmark   September 12, 2007 at 11:46PM
rosiegirl_z10(1)

THAT is funny.
Thanks for the laugh.

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 12:04AM
moodyblue(8)

Thanks Rosie - that's why I brought it here so others could have a laugh like I did. I guess you need to be one of the millions that go to Wal-Mart now and then, or often when it is so close to where you live - 2km from me! in those dreadful burbs, so to speak.:) I guess if you do not go, you would not appreciate the humour in the last line......or that you just cannot take a joke! Rosie, glad you appreciated it too! :)
Pauline - Vancouver Island

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 12:28AM
carla17(Z7 NC)

It's these types of people that make Wal Mart a nightmare.

Carla

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 7:52AM
pete41(9ab FL.)

Love Walmart but
Fran thinks I should get a job as a greeter.She can just hear me.
``Come on you old fool,move it''.

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 10:47AM
iowa_jade(C 5b H 6)

Yuck! Yuck!

Snort!

Bookmark   September 13, 2007 at 11:09AM
anntn6b(z6b TN)

Great joke!

Bookmark   September 14, 2007 at 1:16PM
kathy9norcal

Yes, funny joke. Don't you just wish you could come up with a great response like that some time!
I was in the garden section of Wallyworld one day and some employees left the pa system on. They were angry and grumbling about their jobs and didn't know it could be heard outside. Too funny--and for real.
I used to be embarassed to go there, but I don't care anymore. The have my favorite doggie poop bags, and other stuff I can't find elsewhere. I was anti-Borders, too for a while and now go there all the time. Love that Seattle coffee, too.
Kathy

Bookmark   September 14, 2007 at 3:21PM
moodyblue(8)

Actually my hubby said he would never step foot in the store when it came to Canada several years' ago - now he goes often and buys some groceries because they are so cheap and we get all our bird feed and seed from there.
Pauline

Bookmark   September 15, 2007 at 12:19AM
meredith_e Z7b, Piedmont of NC, 1000' elevation

Bwahaha! That is funny. Pretend it's in Dublin and you can post it on that hilarious site I mentioned (I've about read every post now). overheardindublin.com Or not.

Thanks for the chuckle ;)

Bookmark   September 15, 2007 at 12:50AM
Molineux(6b)

Snicker...

Bookmark   September 17, 2007 at 8:48AM
kittymoonbeam

Funny how different the walmarts can be. In south OC, they have some fancy ones. No Mc. Donald's in thoes. It feels just like a Target store. They have some things you won't find in the lower rent area walmarts. Another Walmart in a higher priced area in North OC has a beautiful garden department and the store always looks perfectly clean and well stocked. In a lower income area just 15 minutes away by freeway, the kids run wild, aisles are a mess. Shoppers crash you with their carts and the sales people look as though they're on their last nerve. It just depends on which walmart you go to.

Bookmark   September 22, 2007 at 12:16AM
More Discussions
pernnial blue and purple skyliner
OK, since you all were so helpful with your comments...
bart_2010
I just gotta have it!
I don't know why I used to be satisfied with just a...
sara_ann-z6bok
Rose thorn infection update
For those who missed the last thread on the subject,...
alisande
threads are not sorted from most recent to least
This sucks. I've got the threads under Lastest Activity...
rosecanadian
Help me choose a climbing rose please?
Here is my order..lol - I need a rose that is light...
gardenbug
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™