Hornwort

theoneclick(7)April 29, 2014

I need quite a large amount of hornwart and am willing to pay postage and whatever expenses if someone has some they could part with. I live in TX and I will give you all mailing information after I hear from you. Thanks so much

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bluegirl_gw

I have quite a bit of hornwort in 2 goldfish tubs outdoors. I haven't mailed aquatic plants before, if you want some, please let me know, along with instructions re. how to send. It will have native snails/eggs on it.

Got any elodea?

Bookmark   May 7, 2014 at 7:48PM
theoneclick(7)

Where are you? I know it would be a pain for you to have to mail it but I would pay shipping. I assume put it in a plastic bag and then in a shipping box of some kind. Please wait until Friday morning, I had a local garden place that has pond plants to order some and it should come in on Friday morning. I'll go see if it came and if it's too expensive or whatever - or if it's a tiny bit which they usually are. Then I'll come back to you. I so appreciate you being willing!! Donna Click, Abilene, TX

Bookmark   May 7, 2014 at 8:44PM
bluegirl_gw

Okay! I couldn't e-mail ya, but I think the link to mine works.

I'm nw of SA, so it ought to get there fast. Let me know if you want some, send an addy & we'll figure out the best ship day.

Bookmark   May 7, 2014 at 9:16PM
theoneclick(7)

Hey bluegirl, donâÂÂt give up on me. I went to the garden place and their shipment truck was delayed so we have to go in again in the morning to check it. If hornwort is not on it IâÂÂm going to be getting back to you! Thanks, Donna Click

Bookmark   May 9, 2014 at 2:54PM
theoneclick(7)

Do you think you could put it in a zip lock bag or two with a tiny bit of water so they don't die and put in a box and send them? I wonder what that would cost? Of course the truck came and no hornwort. I would love some but hate to put you through the hassle of it. theoneclick@sbcglobal.net is my email address and I am in Abilene, TX. 79603. I'll send address if you feel you want to go through messing with it. Donna Click

Bookmark   May 10, 2014 at 12:25PM
More Discussions
Free mosquito fish (Gambusia) in FL?
Does any one know if you can get free mosquito fish(Gambusia)...
novembergrl
My ponds with no liners
I dug these ponds with a rented bulldozer 30 years...
mikebotann
Pond Heat
What is the best method of heating water to 70 degrees...
wellingtoncdm
How To Get Rid of Pond Vegetation
I had a small pond deepened and it is great except...
alameda/zone 8
Herron attack
Just want to vent. The day before Christmas I went...
Mike56
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™