Tivoli Rose was quoted in BH&G

Carol_SE_PA_6October 7, 2008

I saw a quote regarding bathroom design from Susan Serra, Certified Kitchen and Bath Designer (I may have that title in the wrong order) in my most recent issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I am pretty sure that she is our own Tivoli Rose. Are you out there Susan? Nice going!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
carla17(Z7 NC)

Very cool. I sent her the link.
Thanks Carol.

Carla

Bookmark   October 7, 2008 at 7:42PM
PRO
Susan Serra

Hey, thanks for the mention! Oh, I don't remember anything about baths, I usually get asked for kitchen information, that's my specialty. But, maybe it was about bathroom design, can't remember that one. Speaking of the media, I just went to a fabulous event in New York today, given by Thermador for the press. I'll be writing about it in my blog, www.thekitchendesigner.org tomorrow, complete with pictures. There were a few celebrity chefs there too, which was fun. The whole thing is a lot of fun, it's a really fun industry.

Ok, back to roses. Hmmmm....not much of a fall flush this year, but some good individual blooms to take pictures of. I'll have to get my act together and post a few.

Bookmark   October 7, 2008 at 7:50PM
Carol_SE_PA_6

I went back and checked your quote and it pertained to buying good products that last and that it would be better for the environment. It was on the page with the "green" info. I hope I have that right!

Bookmark   October 8, 2008 at 12:57PM
More Discussions
Rainbow Happy Trails
My local nursery has a rose named Rainbow Happy Trails....
Beth9116 zone 8a TX
Questions about Blaze climbing rose
Hello. I am thinking of putting a Blaze climbing rose...
suz9601
I love my Belinda's Dream Roses!
Belinda's Dream is proving to be such a good rose for...
sara_ann-z6bok
Roses and their offspring
I would like to learn more about roses that have reputations...
sara_ann-z6bok
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™