Check out this site/animal lovers

carla17(Z7 NC)November 4, 2006

I just saw this on TV. This place is about 30 minutes from where I live.

http://www.heavenswaiting.com/

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
morz8(Washington Coast Z8b)

Sheesh, you caught me with your subject line - I think I was expecting a petting zoo or something with live frolicking creatures!

Maybe not so unusual; my sil has her golden lab Abbeys ashes in a decorative metal box provided by their vet, but not displayed. She was so sensitive about the subject of losing her pet I haven't asked about the ashes for a long time to know if they've been spread. Dispersed? I'm not sure what the right word is....

It's been SO stormy today, relentless wind and rain. I have anything that could get damp up off the floor in my basement now (tomorrows forecast even worse) where I'd let clutter get away from me...time for my microwave pillow and a nap!

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 9:14PM
athenainwi

I'm not sure what I'll do when my dogs die, but I'd rather do something very simple. Hopefully it won't be for a long time.

On a lighter note, there is a very funny movie about a pet cemetary called "Gates of Heaven". It's a documentary about the people who run a pet cemetary and the director of the film just loves to leave the camera running long enough for everyone in the flm to display a bit more of their personality quirks then they really wanted to.

Bookmark   November 5, 2006 at 12:13AM
gw:forget-me-not

Hi,

I love the whole flora and fauna world and can't imagine my life without them...

forget-me-not
www.bulgariancoastalproperties.com

Bookmark   November 7, 2006 at 6:38AM
More Discussions
Before you order...
I have been propagating a lot of roses this past year,...
bluegirl_gw
osmocote potting soil
I saw piles of this potting soil at my local National...
view1ny NY 6-7
cold hardiness of 'Leonie Lamesch'?
I am trying to figure out how cold hardy this rose...
jacqueline9CA
Best flower form shrubs
Hello! I've grown roses forever, and mostly hybrids....
imcheetah
climbing roses
I have a 6 foot and 6 foot high chain link that im...
kaesgarden
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™