Hi - I think my followup photos in the other posting made it appear answered. I went and plucked a few of the little pumpkin/squash things from the vine but found that everywhere the fruit touched the ground it was warty looking. Also there is a black and white moldy spore thing in the grass next to it that is eating up a few leaves. I cut the leaves back and for now covered the mold spores until I can kill it somehow.
Are these edible? AQre they squash or just tiny decorative pumpkins?
I'm deleting my other post.